Aviation pet names?

you name cats? that's weird.....

yes we call her "cat", well sometimes we call her "little girl"

The Dog is usually called "Puppy", although his name is Tuff, but it sometimes comes out Tuffy, or Tuppy, or Puffy.:)

Brian

Pratt -----Pratt and Whitney engines

I have NEVER seen a cat come when called except when accompanied by the sound of an opening food can.
My cat "Charlie" came home every night when I called his name, I could here him meowing from several houses away as he came... then one day he never came home again... it's a dangerous world out there for free range animals.

Did I say that the feline is female? My wife wants a patriotic name because we got her on July 4, I am working the aviation angle.

So......Dog is your Co-pilot?

My puppy's name is PAX

1476027_10204512677531407_5906680704231032409_n.jpg

I have a dog named Tiger.
I really want a hound dog named Grumman.

Colonel was the name of a cat that lived in the hangar of the CAF museum in Midland Texas.

It was a friendly puss, walking gracefully among the warplanes and letting visitors pet him. But alas, he's gone, and nobody at the reception had ever heard of him when I last visited.

Did I say that the feline is female? My wife wants a patriotic name because we got her on July 4, I am working the aviation angle.

Congratulation to your new furry family member!! I don't have any name suggestion though... And we need pictures!!:D

While we're sharing...this is my cat acting "normal":

Attachments

• 20140302_202350_23855591654_o.jpg
    20140302_202350_23855591654_o.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 25
I have a buddy (former Hornet pilot) with a dog named Bolter.

bb61f314b3cad3cebb2ed8032097f946.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no...cat sitting on the kitchen counter.

You don't know where those paws have been. Or you do know but didn't think about it until now. This is why I don't have a cat.

I'm naming our next dog Immelmann, or, for those of us in the DC area, you could go with Sifra (SFRA).

Good on ya Mike for getting a rescue. We've fostered rescue cats and dogs for the last 15 years or so...well, my wife mostly. I just fly them around for Pilots n Paws. I hated cats until one rescue kitten came to us that I had to bottle feed and she sort of stole my heart. All her siblings including her mother died and she was a goner without human help. Her name was Penelope or Nellie for short. Smartest cat I've ever seen. I sure miss her as we had to put her down last year for respiratory failure.

Libby. Short for Liberty.

Your wife is welcome.
I DO like that. See what the wife says.
Good on ya Mike for getting a rescue. We've fostered rescue cats and dogs for the last 15 years or so...well, my wife mostly. I just fly them around for Pilots n Paws. I hated cats until one rescue kitten came to us that I had to bottle feed and she sort of stole my heart. All her siblings including her mother died and she was a goner without human help. Her name was Penelope or Nellie for short. Smartest cat I've ever seen. I sure miss her as we had to put her down last year for respiratory failure.
Our last 4 pets have been rescues, all the rest will too.

So - did you decide on a name?!

Thank you for rescuing this little critter. :)

Last edited:
Named my last cat mousetrap

Congrats in both the kitten and a name.

Hope you don't blame this in me, since we were out flying in the 4th . . . :D

Back