Aviation Insurance Resoures Is Rebranding as Acrisure

Falcon Insurance Agency is also rebranding as Acrisure.

So does this mean will have two-three companies to pick from for insurance needs.?

So does this mean will have two-three companies to pick from for insurance needs.?

I think both are brokers, not underwriters. Underwriters are the limiting factor for issuing a policy.

I've heard horror stories of older pilots changing insurance. Does this "rebranding" create the same issue?

I've heard horror stories of older pilots changing insurance. Does this "rebranding" create the same issue?
No, that has to do with changing underwriting companies, not brokers.

Great. Let's rename "Aviation Insurance Resources, a name which gives a pretty good hint as to what it does, to Acrisure, Which completely obfuscates what the company actually does.

Bah!

-Skip

You guys aren't getting it -- AIR wasn't renamed, it was bought. Acrisure is an existing conglomerate that has taken over the AIR, Falcon and other portfolios and is now providing those brokerage services under their brand which is more than just insurance, aviation or otherwise.

You guys aren't getting it -- AIR wasn't renamed, it was bought. Acrisure is an existing conglomerate that has taken over the AIR, Falcon and other portfolios and is now providing those brokerage services under their brand which is more than just insurance, aviation or otherwise.
They said it was "rebranded".....not sold..... o_O

They said it was "rebranded".....not sold..... o_O
My wording— it was acquired by a company called Acrisure which as I said is into a number of things, not just insurance. it was not a simple name change. This happened to other brokers not just AIR as I already state.

Last edited:
Glad they found a name that bears no relation to what they offer. I wonder if they asked chatgpt for a made up word?

They seem to have bought my Broker as well (Halton Hall)

From Falcon:

As you may know, several years ago, our agency partnered with a company called Acrisure. Their vision to transform the insurance brokerage business for the betterment of our clients was unprecedented. For over 10 years, Acrisure has acquired thriving insurance agencies and embraced the entrepreneurial spirit of those agencies. Acrisure has now grown to be a top-10 global insurance broker and Fintech leader, driving historic growth. As awareness of Acrisure grows and we work more and more closely with our Acrisure Partners to help drive total client solutions, our team and other Partner agencies are now coming together as one organization and will be adopting the Acrisure brand as of February 12, 2024.

By coming together as the first Specialty Platform, Acrisure Aerospace, we will be more cohesive and better positioned to provide our clients with even more effective solutions and access to a greater range of products and services, while simultaneously providing the same extraordinary value and service you have come to expect from our agency’s team. Some important notes:
  • No change to your existing insurance program placed through our
    agency.

Acrisure sounds like a spray cleaner that kills 99% of germs.

well....I smell more rate increases. That's usually what happens when there's less competition. :oops:

well....I smell more rate increases. That's usually what happens when there's less competition. :oops:

That is one of my concerns. The other nightmare I fear is that somewhere down the line a link to China will be discovered ... :dunno:

Aviation Insurance Resources, Falcon and HaltonHall are insurance brokers and do not control rates. This change will have no impact on the supply of insurance which is dictated by the quality/number of aviation insurance companies and aviation reinsurance companies.

Aviation Insurance Resources, Falcon and HaltonHall are insurance brokers and do not control rates. This change will have no impact on the supply of insurance which is dictated by the quality/number of aviation insurance companies and aviation reinsurance companies.
Want to bet? :cool:

Back