Ask Sac a question

FfBlS6jXoAA55Pl.jpg

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Because the blonde is gullible like that. But she didn't believe that my penis was actually freshly painted.

are there stupid questions?

Technically, all questions are stupid. The inquisitors however may have varying levels of intelligence.

why are the letters on a computer keyboard in upper case? when u type, u type in lower case unless the caps lock key is on which, ironically, is in lower case on the keyboard.

Christopher Latham Sholes, Wisconsin newspaper publisher and the inventor of the modern typewriter keyboard in 1868, is rumored to have been a drunkard, a gambler and a womanizer. Although these rumors are unsubstantiated, it has been speculated that in a drunken fit in the type room, he misplaced the key to the lower case typeset and was forced to use uppercase letters for his new typewriter face.*

It is also worth noting that the Caps Lock key on a computer keyboard is technically mixed case.

*This speculation is unverified as well.

How are there 725 posts on this thread? (not counting responses to yourself, which is still weird)

It is also worth noting that the Caps Lock key on a computer keyboard is technically mixed case.
Unless you are typing on an Apple keyboard, which is all lower case.

What is your opinion of Vacaville?
Cowtown? Home of Papa Roach? Nut Tree airport? It's a nice waypoint from the Bay Area to stop for yummy tri tip at the Buckhorn. The chain, not the original in Winters. They don't actually have cows there. Not many anyway.

From Spanish:
Vaca = cow
ville = town
Don't get me started.

Manteca - literally means lard.
Los Banos - the bathrooms.
Stockton - frequently tops the most miserable city in the US.
Fresno - motto "At least we aren't Stockton." No they aren't but close.

Cowtown? Home of Papa Roach? Nut Tree airport? It's a nice waypoint from the Bay Area to stop for yummy tri tip at the Buckhorn. The chain, not the original in Winters. They don't actually have cows there. Not many anyway.
I lived there for a short time. Never saw a cow....I don't think. Was 25 years ago.

I’m just here for the henning reference

I’m just here for the henning reference
henning
/hen ning/

noun

1. A person who has done everything in life and lived everywhere on earth. "Man, that Godwin. He's got like a billion degrees and a zillion expert subjects. He's a real henning!"

verb

2. To embellish or exaggerate well beyond normal limits. "I'm telling you, Sardeep never did any of those things. He's henninged you over."

Don't get me started.

Manteca - literally means lard.
Los Banos - the bathrooms.
Stockton - frequently tops the most miserable city in the US.
Fresno - motto "At least we aren't Stockton." No they aren't but close.

Fresno aka: "NoTown," "FresNeck," "Nickel Nickel Nine", "Madtown," "Fresnowhere," "Fresburg," "Fresganistan," and "Fresnalgas."

And then there is Long Beach..Where the hood meets the good. If it is not the report of a 357, it is the roar of a 767. The poor man's Santa Monica

Did they ever let Stockton go bankrupt?

Fresno aka: "NoTown," "FresNeck," "Nickel Nickel Nine", "Madtown," "Fresnowhere," "Fresburg," "Fresganistan," and "Fresnalgas."

And then there is Long Beach..Where the hood meets the good. If it is not the report of a 357, it is the roar of a 767. The poor man's Santa Monica

Did they ever let Stockton go bankrupt?
Yes, they did. They recovered from it in like 2015 or something like that. I had already finished my combat deployment in Stockton prior to their declaring bankruptcy. That place is one miserable hellhole.

which is better, white mint chocolate chip ice cream or green mint chocolate chip ice cream?

When are you going to stop responding to a question with a question?

Sliders. More specifically premium sliders. @Sac Arrow what's the attraction of sausage patty-sized "burgers"? I mean you probably could wrap a stack of them in just one leaf of lettuce, but that would be weird. Why do sliders exist?

Sliders. More specifically premium sliders. @Sac Arrow what's the attraction of sausage patty-sized "burgers"? I mean you probably could wrap a stack of them in just one leaf of lettuce, but that would be weird. Why do sliders exist?
Don't get me started. There is a special place in hell for the places that serve sliders. It's the food equivalent of pedophila. I want a BURGER, not a burger.

Back