Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Hangar Talk' started by Sac Arrow, Sep 11, 2015.
Alright. @SixPapaCharlie, story time.
1) become a journalist
2) write skits for SNL
hahahaha!!!! You win!
I suspect he is referring to psycho co-workers, punching holes in coffee cups, etc which by the way, I need to update that thread. I had a great one the other day. I'll write it up.
My work proposals and qualifications write-ups have often been labeled as "well crafted, high grade works of fiction" by clients, so, as you are aware, I am migrating my career path towards commercial fiction writing. Maybe you can do the same? Create an SR22 flight manual and sell it on Amazon?
If you put a neck brace on a pigeon would it still be able to walk?
Only if it's on a treadmill.
Will there be another treadmill thread?
It's a very bad idea to grab a treadmill thread. People have lost fingers that way.
Will GSW close it out on Monday? Or will they take another trip to Cleveland? Is it worthwhile to put some money on the outcome?
I was rendered a block of instruction on how to play craps Friday night at Harvery's South Lake Tahoe. I say place your bet on the pass line and back it up two to one. The way the Warriors have been rolling, that's probably your safest bet.
Green is suspended. I'm not so sure about that bet any more.
Sac, why are your mistresses spamming POA
Their massage parlors must be slow this weekend.
Because I switched bars, so they can't find me there anymore.
Did you switch to a bun free bar? LOL
1) is turbulence in aerobatic flight a 'concern'? I guess if you're already upsidedown, a coupl'a extra bumps is nothing to worry about, but I dunno.
2) does anyone else rinse chicken salad that comes from a can? so I crack open a can of chick salad, drain whatever stuff gushes out of it, then I hold that under cold water and squeeze all that water back out before fully opening the top. is this weird? anyone else do this? I have no idea where I even got that from.
3) do I need a contingency plan for if something actually does stick to a non-stick pan? I mean, you can never be too safe, right?
More bars in more places...
WTF is chicken salad from a can?
ok, ok........"the stuff that becomes chicken salad"..........
In Germany they have cheese burger in a can. I posted a link /image on the PB but I'm too lazy to go over there and get it. It looks horrific.
1. No, but aerobatic flight in turbulence can be a concern. Particularly if you're on a commercial airliner.
2. Think about it. If it were chicken salad from a can, and you did that practice, you would get rid of all the mayonnaise in it. The mayonnaise is there for a purpose. It is a binder.
3. My pet peeve - people that refuse to put oil in a 'non stick' pan and do not take appropriate care to let sharp objects, like inverted cover handles, score the middle surface creating a small stick-zone in the middle.
Thank you, I was about to go there.
you say that as if you have 'A' pet peeve.
If I come to a fork in the road, should I take it?
Is anybody watching?
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Here's your solution:
Is there a cheeseburger next to it?
Like on the side of the road you mean?
No Longer $29.99. Its like $12.35 on Amazon. I wonder why it is so cheap? Hmmm...Not really interested. Does not appeal to me.
Horrible reviews on YouTube.
I had to go look because the Mrs is kinda on a morning egg kick. Watched two reviews (stupidly hoping that it would get better) and realized its total crap.
Actually, I saw some really good reviews on YouTube.
However, by "good reviews" I meant that the videos of the review were good, not that any of the reviews came to a verdict that the product was good. I especially liked the veiled references to the ribbed rubber grip and the cylindrical egg rising up and then limply falling over.
Here is Alton Brown's take on The Rollie from December 2015. It is at 3 mins and 25 seconds in.
If you were forced to make a decision between a Cirrus and any other single-engine plane, what would be that choice?
Is that a Cirrus question?
Let's see, "Between a Cirrus and any other single-engine plane" pretty much equates to any single-engine plane, including Cirrus.
How much of an object is money? A Pilatus Porter would be a sweet party bird. @SixPapaCharlie and I could make hella fun training videos along with a whole hoard of Asian chicks in the back for the occasional jaunt to Catalina Island.
Wait.. You are suggesting I get in a plane that does not have a BRS?
I mean.. Um... I'm cool with that but I probably have a work meeting or have to wash my hair so there may be a scheduling conflict.
You could wear a chute if you'd like...
Bah. Catalina, you are over water all the way. Just get him one of these.... LOL! -Skip
If your canoe flies over the dog house and loses it's right front tire, how many beans does it take to fix the toaster?