Ashley Madison Leaked Data

I wonder what kind of email lists you get on if someone enters their email address on that link. :no:

I typed in a few friends' address just for fun. I have to say that I was surprised that one wasn't, and almost fell over when another's indicated positive. Man, I hope his wife doesn't find that link.

Last edited:
Is Ashley Madison related to John Holmes?

Is Slick Willie using his real email? :D

Bill-Clinton-Binders-Full-of-Women.jpg

Don't worry, Bill Clinton used his wife's email sever.

If I was going to put an email address in there, I would go to the library and use their computer. I wouldn't touch that link from any of my computers.

I heard this is going to be a huge boon to divorce lawyers.

If I was going to put an email address in there, I would go to the library and use their computer. I wouldn't touch that link from any of my computers.

I heard this is going to be a huge boon to divorce lawyers.

What moron customers would use their own , daily use email address instead of making one up on something like yahoo just for this?

Yep, I can already hear the divorce lawyers bank accounts inflating.

Giving up your home address, or private email address To a tie like that would be tantamount to wanting to be caught. maybe a lot of those folks were/are secretly pleased to get the divorce process started.

Giving up your home address, or private email address To a tie like that would be tantamount to wanting to be caught. maybe a lot of those folks were/are secretly pleased to get the divorce process started.

How many will still live together because they cant afford to split or have no where to go?

The true player is the one that actually scores with Ashley Madison.

Hahaha "Chuck Norris had an affair with Ashley Madison."

Supposedly, based on the list released, 90-95% of their "customers" were male. Makes it pretty useless (for males).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God I used my bosses name when I registered !!!

I work with a jerk and use his office email address whenever an email address is required by a site, but they really don't have to have it, they just want it. I can't imagine some of the spam he gets.

But Honey, it was your sister that sent me the link. I just was looking. nothing happened ....... really.

And litter (as in trash) is probably more accurate than we know...
Is it though? This whole thing sounds fishy. Seems there are multiple sites now to 'search' the database. Are these even legit? Are we really to believe that the president@whitehouse.gov is a member?

CNN seems to be falling over themselves plugging in email addresses to check folks out.

I don't believe anybody at this point.

Back