Ashley Madison Leaked Data

I really don't give a crap if someone in my professional life has had an affair. It happens more often than you think.

Seeking a partner on AM seems a little odd to me though.

I do, if you will cheat on your spouse, you certainly would cheat elsewhere, and cheat me.

It is always surprising to see who is doing the moralizing whenever this type of thing pops up. The local Democratic Party operatives are screaming bloody murder, trying to force the State Attorney, who just happens to be a Republican, to resign.
As I recall, it was the Democratic Party operatives screaming bloody murder that Bill Clinton's sins were only about sex and his private romantic business, and therefore nothing about his behavior was fair game to hold against him.
Why are certain political parties always working both sides of the same arguments, and getting a pass for their hypocrisy?

ALL political parties, as far as I can tell.

I do, if you will cheat on your spouse, you certainly would cheat elsewhere, and cheat me.

Bah. Throw a naked Selena Gomez at me and it doesn't make me want to steal your money too.

How does cheating on your spouse equate to not doing your job properly? I've read in a number of places that a staggering percentage of people cheat on their spouse at least once during their lifetime. And although the percentage is quite a bit higher for men, it's still a high percentage of women.

I don't know, I don't really care if my accountant is snookering his secretary, or if the woman who hooks up my internet is hooking up a cubicle dweller back at the office.

Here at my office of 1000 people I've known of dozens of affairs over the years. Probably hundreds that I don't know about. Most involve people who are very competent at their jobs. A good friend of mine had an affair several years ago and I would never have known if she hadn't told me. It certainly didn't seem to affect other areas of her life.

There's a reason it's called someone's "personal" life.

I work with some of those people. That has not been my experience. They tend to compartmentalize their lives.

How much did AM charge?

Say it's $5 a profile to contact a person. Most bars charge more than $5 a drink. I would think the odds favor Ashley Madison. I guess it all depends on if you have standards or not.

Last edited:
Say it's $5 a profile to contact a person.

Considering that most of the female profiles are sock-puppets operated by AM staff, that's like paying $5 cover to go into a club with blow-up dolls lined up at the bar.

Say it's $5 a profile to contact a person. Most bars charge more than $5 a drink. I would think the odds favor Ashley Madison. I guess it all depends on if you have standards or not.
But that would depend on a person's success rate, both at a bar and using AM. :D

Most bars aren't the sausagefest AM appears to have been, though... If we're talking odds.

At least with blow-up dolls you have a reasonable chance to seal the deal...
Just sayin'

After I wrote it, I thought that it wasn't the greatest analogy because after all, you have a 100% chance after you pay the cover charge.

After I wrote it, I thought that it wasn't the greatest analogy because after all, you have a 100% chance after you pay the cover charge.

I hope there are no holes in your otherwise air-tight plan.

If you want LARGE targets go to the gym. They all weigh more than I do, and I check in at 192.
I'm guessing that you and Sac frequent different types of gyms...

My gym is a mixed bag, but I've noticed a trend that almost all the younger women have tatoos. Some of them have a lot. I just don't find that attractive. Not that I'm looking at them.

My gym is a mixed bag, but I've noticed a trend that almost all the younger women have tatoos. Some of them have a lot. I just don't find that attractive. Not that I'm looking at them.

I find it highly unattractive.

Same here. I just don't get it, and it seems like the majority of kids today have them. Oddly, a lot of older people too.

When I talk to younger people about their choices in body art, I frequently get the idea that it is all about rebelling against whatever they think they're rebelling against.
Having seen tattoos on seventy year old women, over the years, I can testify that they get uglier, not prettier as the host ages.

Like any artwork, some tattoos are beautiful. Some others, not so much.

The difference between people with tattoos and people without is that those with them don't care that you don't have any. :rolleyes:

Nauga,
suitably vague

Back