Arrest for the first time...

OP, here. If anyone cared, all charges were dropped. Payed a whooping 35 dollars in fines. No alcohol educational courses or anything. All are non-convictions. Lesson learned. As a young guy, this will never happen again. Again, thanks to POA for the advice. Attorney helped out quite a bit. Even though the charges were dropped he says he will get the arrest expunged. (noted that this is at a state level and not a federal level, eventually i'll have to own up to it) Thanks, guys!!!

OP, here. If anyone cared, all charges were dropped. Payed a whooping 35 dollars in fines. No alcohol educational courses or anything. All are non-convictions. Lesson learned. As a young guy, this will never happen again. Again, thanks to POA for the advice. Attorney helped out quite a bit. Even though the charges were dropped he says he will get the arrest expunged. (noted that this is at a state level and not a federal level, eventually i'll have to own up to it) Thanks, guys!!!
That was the criminal court side. What was the resolution with the FAA?

Ummm...there should be no resolution with the FAA since there wasn't a motor vehicle involved.

Besides, if there is, then that answer won't be available in 2 to 5 years.:cool:

What state? Some states petition the Feds to erase your record. There is no requirement for the Feds to do that, but they usually do.
Also expungement on the state level varies from state to state. Some states it's a sealed record, others there is no trace since records are physically destroyed.

It's KY. From my research it appears they are just "Sealed". I got to meet up with my attorney again on Monday. I'll be sure to bring that up. As far as the FAA is concerned, I don't think anything should be necessary to report. The incident didn't involve a motor vehicle and I wasn't convicted of anything.

Ummm...there should be no resolution with the FAA since there wasn't a motor vehicle involved.

Besides, if there is, then that answer won't be available in 2 to 5 years.:cool:

That.

I'd also run yourself and see if comes up, nothing comes up, nothing happened.

Im not an expert and im sure other people have already made this point. But if we locked up and threw away the key on everyone that got rowdy after drinking their wouldnt be anyone to gaurd the jails.

Youll be fine. Might be some more paperwork and an embarrasing story, but youll be fine

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back