5/28 Pik n Pig ?

I should be there too, look for the ugly Comanche :)

N5290P

hhmm, I found a pic on the internet, looks just fine to me! I should be there in the 1pm-ish range, I'll def look for u!

Hmm, this is about 100nm from me at ILM. Looks like a tempting mission for me once I get my ticket.

hhmm, I found a pic on the internet, looks just fine to me! I should be there in the 1pm-ish range, I'll def look for u!

Pictures hide a lot of flaws.

Look for the blur of a six-year-old blond boy and the lumbering man chasing him. That will be me. :)

Got about halfway before my pax began protesting the bumps. Will try again soon, probably solo or with my kid that doesn't mind a little turbulence. Have fun!

46d15d1493d47e47498d37a6f1428793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got about halfway before my pax began protesting the bumps. Will try again soon, probably solo or with my kid that doesn't mind a little turbulence. Have fun!
Yea, I was wondering about that, I didn't fly today, but I looked straight up at one point this morning and saw puffy clouds at about 3000 moving SW briskly, a hazy layer above that moving north-ish, and a some cirrus way up there moving south. It looked interesting up there for sure.

Yea, I was wondering about that, I didn't fly today, but I looked straight up at one point this morning and saw puffy clouds at about 3000 moving SW briskly, a hazy layer above that moving north-ish, and a some cirrus way up there moving south. It looked interesting up there for sure.

It was a lil bumpy on climb out but smoothed out about 4K maybe a lil higher. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a lil bumpy on climb out but smoothed out about 4K maybe a lil higher. Good times.

I would have climbed higher, but we were stuck beneath a broken layer. :mad: I think the weather was better north of the state line, but we didn't get that far. I still got to use my favorite toy for an hour. Good times, indeed.

The cloudscapes were interesting in the SC midlands today.

Back