2024 - Who is going?

I'm without a plane this year. Maybe next year.

I’ll be there with the ‘Chang on the warbird ramp.

We're already there -- sort of. I drove over our RV (camper) last night and set it up. We're in volunteer camping which is between the LSA/Ultralights and the NOAA hangar. I'm at work today (Tampa) but my wife went in to do a vol shift this morning. Not sure if we're going to sleep there tonight or start over the weekend.

I'm planning to drive in my RV (camper) for a few days, probably getting there sometime on Wednesday but I might delay that till Thursday to save a vacation day.

Flying in Monday, wx permitting.

I'll be there, probably for a couple of days but not sure which ones yet. Driving over from Haines City; my plane goes into the paint shop at Bartow Monday morning.

Looking on driving Wednesday and friday

My wife and I be there Tuesday and Wednesday; we'll drive in.

Driving Saturday. I live 20 miles away. May consider flying if weather is nice, as the traffic jam for entry on T-bird or Blues day can be a 2 hour wait.

....as the traffic jam for entry on T-bird or Blues day can be a 2 hour wait.

That's exactly why I won't be there Saturday.

Pro tip: the Blues or T-birds sometimes do a rehearsal and/or a show on Friday and the crowds aren't nearly as bad as Saturday or Sunday. Looks like the T-Birds are on the schedule for Friday this year for both a rehearsal and a show.

1712707522625.png

That's exactly why I won't be there Saturday.

Pro tip: the Blues or T-birds sometimes do a rehearsal and/or a show on Friday and the crowds aren't nearly as bad as Saturday or Sunday. Looks like the T-Birds are on the schedule for Friday this year for both a rehearsal and a show.

Unfortunately I have a work event on Friday that I can't back out of.

In 2022 and 2021, I flew in and parked at the IAC display. Super close to everything, and front of the line to taxi out after the air show. I'll look into that.

.flying in Friday morning. We’ll leave Saturday after air show

Back