2008 Attendee List.

We're planning to leave Clow around 2:30, though I don't think I've left when I planned to yet! We may stop en route to swap pilots. Shiocton, maybe (W34)? So we should get there around 5:30 CDT. (Remember that MI is EDT!)

As far as I know, we're still shooting for a 1:30pm departure. About 2.25hrs later, we'll be there.

We'll keep 122.75 in COM2 in case we are actually able to hear anyone else.

It's about 2:45, no wind. I'm expecting to get there about 6 PM or so.

I've got a ham antenna on the airplane, too...maybe I should toss a handheld in there and monitor 146.52.
I got the pork with me and will monitor 146.52 as well

I got one more conference call to make that should be over at 1pm. Then I have to stop at the cleaners and drop off stuff, get to the bank to get some cash so I can afford Starbuck up at Sidnaw, then off to the airport, upload the new database and depart. Hopefully by 2:30pm

I got the pork with me and will monitor 146.52 as well

I got one more conference call to make that should be over at 1pm. Then I have to stop at the cleaners and drop off stuff, get to the bank to get some cash so I can afford Starbuck up at Sidnaw, then off to the airport, upload the new database and depart. Hopefully by 2:30pm

Woo hoo noon call got canceled!!

I am off to lunch and then to airport

We also are off to lunch and then the airport. We're bringing Leslie's telescope with, presuming it's within W&B!

i need to run home and pack, hit the bank, and get the 396 and charts in the airplane. still praying for a 130 departure. 2:33 minutes according to fltplan.com. see you there!

Shoot, everyone is beating me there! I have to do a lesson this afternoon. I'll be outta here about 4:30 p.m. John in the Cherokee 140 is coming from here as well, same time. See everyone there!

Shoot, everyone is beating me there! I have to do a lesson this afternoon. I'll be outta here about 4:30 p.m. John in the Cherokee 140 is coming from here as well, same time. See everyone there!

no worries kate, we'll make sure to have a cold beer ready for you :)

I certainly wasn't disappointed with the turnout at all. Sure, more would have been nice, but over 20 planes total were there. That's pretty good in my eyes!

The turn out was great, more would be nice ,but great weather and good times were had by all I hope.

Back