178 Seconds to.........

If Taco Bell hits you that hard you really have to get out and live a little.
Yeah, the major chains have good food safety protocols. It prolly isn't healthy but at least the bacteria count should be low...

White Castle works way better. One of my favorite jokes:

Why are there 5 holes in a While Castle hamburger?

It takes 5 bullets to kill a rat.

Well, we don't have white castle here, so I didn't know.

So, Jared Leto said it takes Thirty Seconds to get to Mars. What planet does it take 178 seconds to get to?

Oklahoma has a few blessings...

Is there even a White Castle west of the Mississippi? Thought it was just a eastern, or northeastern thing.

I had never heard of it until the Harold and Kumar movie several years ago.

I LOL the entire video Okieman, well done Sir! You are now redeemed in Bamaland. Which don't mean shet BTW.

"You realize, your airport has no toilet"

Oh shet! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Is there even a White Castle west of the Mississippi? Thought it was just a eastern, or northeastern thing.
I am no White Castle expert. That said, locations are listed for Tennessee and Missouri so at least it's not a uniquely northeastern thing. Using the White Castle.com location search function it did immediately provide the address of a local Walgreens pharmacy. Not exactly sure why it would do that...

I LOL the entire video Okieman, well done Sir! You are now redeemed in Bamaland. Which don't mean shet BTW.

"You realize, you're airport has no toilet"

Oh shet! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm honored, sir.

For the record, my airport really doesn't have a toilet.

Loved it!

You’re up eman! :D

Probably not but I didn't even think you had even that modern of a camera. LOL

I think we still have a cassette movie camera somewhere. Haven't used it in probably 15 years lol. iPhone about it these days.

68972.jpg

Back