Just wow

OTOH, he does provide a good teaching example for hazardous attitude #4, macho......

I feel bad that nobody could get through to him before this. I think he had a lot of encouragement from morons.

Incredible. I know I learn the most when someone is constantly telling me what to do and when to do it. I’d last about 5 minutes in a plane with this guy.

You are generous. I'm not sure I would have taken off.

I want to watch the one on the Battle of Midway from the Japanese perspective. I read a book that did extensive research into Japanese records of the events leading up to and during the battle, and it was outstanding! Did a great job of explaining what Japan did to lose that battle.

Shattered Sword: The Untold Story of the Battle of Midway

I've read that book. Very interesting view of Midway. I highly recommend it.

I feel bad that nobody could get through to him before this. I think he had a lot of encouragement from morons.
I wonder if any of this is actually getting through to him. I'm curious if A) he knows about threads like this, or B) even cares and is so delusional that he truly believes he's the world's best pilot. or C) has completely insulated himself and only surrounds himself with people that believe in him like a strange religion.

I wonder if any of this is actually getting through to him. I'm curious if A) he knows about threads like this, or B) even cares and is so delusional that he truly believes he's the world's best pilot. or C) has completely insulated himself and only surrounds himself with people that believe in him like a strange religion.
If he’s pulling his videos then something got through at some level.

I would say it's more than just coincidence that he made all of his videos private or unavailable or pulled them down shortly after this thread and the other ones went up on Beech and COPA.

His most likely reply:

58296213.jpg

I would say it's more than just coincidence that he made all of his videos private or unavailable or pulled them down shortly after this thread and the other ones went up on Beech and COPA.

How is the Copa thread going?
Ironically I'm not a member

How is the Copa thread going?
Ironically I'm not a member

I am, the conversation has turned to Bryan's video, with some interesting reaction to it, mostly positive. As to the discussion about the guy in the video, someone posted this gif which pretty accurately discusses some of the conversations.

giphy.gif

Probably too much to expect Bryan to travel all the way there, but a (recorded) phone call to our hero offering advice in dealing with an FSDO might be nice.....

Just send him a link to Bryan’s FSDO video. I’m guessing the humble approach might not be in Mighty Mouse’s arsenal.

I am, the conversation has turned to Bryan's video, with some interesting reaction to it, mostly positive. As to the discussion about the guy in the video, someone posted this gif which pretty accurately discusses some of the conversations.

giphy.gif

Same. I was following that. How do those guys not know who Bryan is?

Fixed him.

if I if I ever post videos as retarded is that guy has posted I hope all of you give me **** about it because damn I need a serious reflection on what a ****ing moron I am.

Still not sure why you are overly defending him other than he has a Cirrus.

Loved this:

“Frankly, I was going to let it lie as being such a galactically bad display of airmanship, in my estimation, as to require no further comment from me. But who am I to resist the public clamor for piercing analysis which, in the end, I’ll concede is stating of the obvious.”

Spot on.
He certainly is a wordsmith!

But if you go to it, it says unlisted, and if you go to his channel, only one video is listed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wolfala/featured
I knew that it was gone from his channel, but I didn't notice the "unlisted" tag. I see that it doesn't show up on a Google or YouTube search either. It does still show up on a Yahoo search. Other than that, it looks like the only way one can watch it is by already having the URL or finding it posted somewhere.

Yeah, I reread the posts and finally understood what was being said. Not a big YouTube person so I didn’t know all of the ins and outs of how it works.
I just learned more about it myself, thanks to Ed!

I'm pretty sure someone called the FSDO right after this landing when the Piper authorized FBO tried to move the Arrow from Atlantic to the West side of the field for inspection and repair. As if the Arrow pilot didn't have enough headaches. Seems the FSDO was called was called along with News12. Sad thing is, this could have been a non-event. I fly out of KBDR. If you're out there Wolf, thanks but no thanks.

Did I miss a part where he said something like, “hey man, I’m a CFI with a thousand hours in an Arrow... I’m gonna help you out, ok?”

Did I miss a part where he said something like, “hey man, I’m a CFI with a thousand hours in an Arrow... I’m gonna help you out, ok?”
The link in post #48 has the LiveATC recording, which includes the part where the Arrow first comes on frequency. Neither that nor the Cirrus pilot's video include him asking the Arrow pilot such a question, that I could hear.

Back