Lost n Not Found, yet.

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Alright, 6PC left, now WTF is eman? Reading old thread and saw eman's name and wondered what's up? You out there eman?

Alright, 6PC left, now WTF is eman? Reading old thread and saw eman's name and wondered what's up? You out there eman?
Where did you see this news?

I saw Brian online just today. Must be flying under the radar. Haven't seen eman in quite some time though.

I saw a new AT&T commercial..I swear it is 6PC on it. Maybe he is getting into film now and is too good for us common folks...Well I mean he already flies a Cirrus..

Hmm maybe the two of them (6PC & eman) are scheming up the big one!

I'm on here a lot. How I miss 1/2 the shiite that goes on here I'll never know! If eman & Brian go. . .well life isn't going to be as funny.

Hmm maybe the two of them (6PC & eman) are scheming up the big one!
Maybe they figured listening to your babbling bull scat wasn't worth coming here any more and pulled a Ron Levy.

Maybe they figured listening to your babbling bull scat wasn't worth coming here any more and pulled a Ron Levy.

But you read my posts Tommy don't ya? Every one of my posts. I sometimes feel like you're stalking me Tommy.

But you read my posts Tommy don't ya? Every one of my posts. I sometimes feel like you're stalking me Tommy.
Anyone reading this page for any other reason than entertainment, is reading it for the wrong reason as long as you are posting.

Are you still here Tommy? Isn't it time for your medication and bed? So tell me Tommy, why are you stalking me and reading my posts, especially since you think they're offensive or who knows wtf you think. You're not drinking used 50 weight are you?

Apparently 6pc fled to Canada and is singing with the Foo Fighters.Click to 1:08

One of them has been clear elsewhere why they're not posting much here anymore. The info is out there.

Apparently 6pc fled to Canada and is singing with the Foo Fighters.Click to 1:08

And here Bryan told us he was in Chicago, which was probably true but he didn't mention going to the Foo's concert, AND performing! Great job singing Bryan, thought you were more metal but it's cool.

eman1200 is here. sometimes. occasionally. hesitantly. but here.

I decided to take the entire month of November off from alcohol and most of the month off from PoA. mostly because I was having too much fun with one, and the other was reduced to not much fun at all. so I gave them both up for a while. not a drop of booze for 30 days. holy f*#k that's boring. hallelujah, it's December! oddly enough, I was not drunk when I typed this post. but the more important thing is what eman1200 has been up to. let me get you up to speed.

as we all know, the holidays are coming up. the gift lists are piling up. the ideas are running out. "sac socks", I thought. you can never go wrong with sac socks as gifts. wait, you didn't think I meant to actually WEAR them, did you? cause I mean that's just crazy talk. so on the hunt I went.

in my quest for the perfect sac socks, be them genuine or replicas, new or used, I stumbled upon ebay. within all the ebay categories I stumbled upon 'Everything Else'. to my delight, the very last sub-category of the final grouping of all the categories on ebay, was "Weird Stuff" (this image was obviously before I clicked on 'adult only'):

1EE.jpg

well, that's not all! unbeknownst to eman, ebay has different levels of weird stuff. subcategories include 'Slightly Unusual Stuffs' (you read that right, apparently the plural of stuff is stuffs), 'Really Weird Stuffs', and 'Totally Bizarre Stuff'. for some reason it appeared that there was only one totally bizarre stuff, not multiple stuffs. but I was wrong:

2WS.jpg

after thumbing through pages and pages of weird stuffs, on the very last page, the second-to-last item, it was finally revealed what I had been searching for all this time. without further ados (that's the plural of 'ado', right?) I present my, uh, present to you all (assuming I'm the high bidder, of course [go ahead, enter joke about being the 'high' bidder here]), the "Money SackSock with Smiley Face and Stab Holes":

3SS.jpg

now that's what I call some seriously weird stuffs. I'm including the link to the auction just in case you want to try to outbid me.

some seriously weird ****s

I wonder if he has the matching sock to go with it?

ok, now it's gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere, time for a drink WOOHOOO!!!

Good to see you're still breathing air eman. Don't think you have to worry about anyone outbidding you though.

Brian is over on the PB...he might have butt hurt?;)

Nope. Just tired of the b.s. The same b.s that has made this place less fun past few months. I've definitely reduced my visits here as well.

Good to see you back, @eman1200 ! I was startin' to worry... I mean, not that I care. That's lame. But if I did care, which I totally don't, I'd say I was getting worried about you... which I wasn't, although I think I already said that I was. I'm not sure where that leaves things.

Good job on the no booze. Funny enough, I did the same thing from mid-October until Thanksgiving weekend. Like to keep myself in check sometimes.

Made up for it last night at my CFI's Christmas party. Heads a bit fuzzy this morning... :/

Nope. Just tired of the b.s. The same b.s that has made this place less fun past few months. I've definitely reduced my visits here as well.

Good to see you back, @eman1200 ! I was startin' to worry... I mean, not that I care. That's lame. But if I did care, which I totally don't, I'd say I was getting worried about you... which I wasn't, although I think I already said that I was. I'm not sure where that leaves things.

Good job on the no booze. Funny enough, I did the same thing from mid-October until Thanksgiving weekend. Like to keep myself in check sometimes.

Made up for it last night at my CFI's Christmas party. Heads a bit fuzzy this morning... :/

I care if you care or don't care but be careful and don't get careless or uncaring. care-y on. but yeah, lotta bs I'm no longer interested in.

I care if you care or don't care but be careful and don't get careless or uncaring. care-y on. but yeah, lotta bs I'm no longer interested in.
So I take it you're gonna peace out on us then? :eek:

Back