Lost n Not Found, yet.

This is why you will always be the real 6PC to me. (No offense to the other 6PC intended.)

lol I mean, there's only one of those guys, and it aint me. I'm just lil old me, I yams what I yam.

Yeah I feel like this forum is slowly starting to die, different from how it was a few years ago.
Yep, That was pretty predictable, starting almost exactly a year ago with a certain, unmentionable event.

But unlike many others, I don't solely blame Mari for that.

for the record, if y'alls are talking about that one part of the forum that got eliminated, I belonged to that for a good 2 hours. I joined the day they got rid of it just so I could say I joined. oh, and I think I posted that story about my co ck. but my gripe had nothing to do with that subforum, I thought it was idiotic and quite honestly I'm glad they got rid of it (no offense if you partook and enjoyed it).

for the record, if y'alls are talking about that one part of the forum that got eliminated, I belonged to that for a good 2 hours. I joined the day they got rid of it just so I could say I joined. oh, and I think I posted that story about my co ck. but my gripe had nothing to do with that subforum, I thought it was idiotic and quite honestly I'm glad they got rid of it (no offense if you partook and enjoyed it).
Whether or not you liked the forum, there were a lot of interesting people on that forum that have since gone elsewhere.

I don't find the "homebuilders and sports pilots" forum interesting or useful. But that doesn't mean I think they should get rid of it. There are probably some interesting and intelligent people over there.

Yeah, but all that goes against Nate's nature. He is not happy unless his posts go 5 or 6 paragraphs. For him to go a 2 or 1 letter response just has to bother him to no end. But now that he has done it, I suspect he will revert back to his true nature. :D

Yeah, but all that goes against Nate's nature. He is not happy unless his posts go 5 or 6 paragraphs. For him to go a 2 or 1 letter response just has to bother him to no end. But now that he has done it, I suspect he will revert back to his true nature. :D

Nah. :)

Hi. I am Sac Arrow. I am being tested tonight. I feel the need to type out 5 or 6 paragraphs.

That's all.

Hi. I am Sac Arrow. I am being tested tonight. I feel the need to type out 5 or 6 paragraphs.

That's all.
Here's the first paragraph.

Here's the second paragraph.

And now, for a change, here's the third paragraph.

This is the fourth paragraph.

I guess I'll stop with the fifth paragraph.

Here's the first paragraph.

Here's the second paragraph.

And now, for a change, here's the third paragraph.

This is the fourth paragraph.

I guess I'll stop with the fifth paragraph.
Palmpilot qualifies as having written 5 paragraphs!

Definition of paragraph
  1. 1 a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line b : a short composition or note that is complete in one paragraph

2. 2 : a character (as ¶) used to indicate the beginning of a paragraph and as a reference mark
paragraphic
play \ˌper-ə-ˈgra-fik, ˌpa-rə-\ adjective

Back