Yeah, that’s what I look like with my shirt off.

Yep. Sadly I'm hearing that it's a Capt at the airline I formally flew at. The boys over on the APC boards are tearing him up.

I'm fine with my dad bod. But he's got really nice hair.

I don't understand the bathroom mirror selfie where you're holding the phone up at least try to look like you can figure out how to get a photo of yourself without the camera being in the picture. It's way too meta

I'm fine with my dad bod. But he's got really nice hair.

I don't understand the bathroom mirror selfie where you're holding the phone up at least try to look like you can figure out how to get a photo of yourself without the camera being in the picture. It's way too meta
hey....I too just discovered the selfie camera button. So, why the mirror shot? :eek:

Gus: “Shawn, give that pilot his shirt back.”

Yep. Sadly I'm hearing that it's a Capt at the airline I formally flew at. The boys over on the APC boards are tearing him up.

Where's the thread? I need something to laugh over while I'm out sick.

At least he didn't film himself wearing panty hose and heels while flying like that Brit pilot did not too long ago….

I saw a meme somewhere (probably here on POA), but I can't find it now. It showed a series of pics about how pilots see themselves, how women see them, how their friends see them and some others. I thought that would be appropriate on this thread. Maybe someone else can find it.

pilot-do-tell.jpg

Back