Would you, Could you... Eat something from the roller grill?

Have you ever eaten something from the roller grill?

• I have, and will do so again.

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Tried it once, won't do it again.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I'm open to it, but haven't yet.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • No possible way.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • What's a roller grill?

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Homer Simpson: Yo Apu, give me the usual.

Apu:
Yes, sir. One Kwik-E-Dog, one bubble gum cigar and the latest issue of Success magazine.

Homer Simpson:
Mmmm. Hey, this hot dog tastes different.

Apu:
Yes, I just cleaned out the machine sir, so the snack you are enjoying has not been soaking in its putrid grease.

Homer Simpson:
Yeah ... but without all the grease all you can taste is the hog anus....

RaceWay hot dogs. I've had them for lunch a few times.

I have had plenty of QT taquitos in my day. I don't do the hot dogs (not big on them in general), but QT's roller grill is a godsend after an evening at the club/bar. Ranks right up there with TBell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had plenty of QT taquitos in my day. I don't do the hot dogs (not big on them in general), but QT's roller grill is a godsend after an evening at the club/bar. Ranks right up there with TBell.

TBell is middling for post-bar food. The real deal is sliders at White Castle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBell is middling for post-bar food. The real deal is sliders at White Castle.
Wut 'zactly is wrong wit ya'll? Steak n eggs after an evening at the bar. There is no permissible violation of this rule.

carry on

I've eaten monkey meat on a stick in Olongopo. them hot dogs are pretty good. it's simply a matter of how much San Miguel you've had prior.
But I draw the line on pickled pigs feet.

Wut 'zactly is wrong wit ya'll? Steak n eggs after an evening at the bar. There is no permissible violation of this rule.

carry on

If you can afford steak and eggs after a bar hop bender, you had enough money for another beer or two. Lightweight. :)

TBell is when you’re digging in the center console and the seats of whoever’s car was dumb enough to drive your drunk butts to the Mexican Phone Company and didn’t think to make sure everyone rolled the windows down in case some of it comes right back up.

LOL. Man, that crap was a looooong time ago. Good times, once. Once. I guess. Maybe not.

Does this count? Friend of mine bought one and used it at a party. $29, I think it was.

98e752c2-108c-43ca-9330-60bd617dde32_1000.jpg

I thought this was about 'rollergirl', the character in 'Boogie Nights'.

Boring.

There was a place in Killeen, Texas that had an all-night breakfast buffet. That place was the king of post-drinking munchies. That and Po Folks.

I've eaten that stuff. Tasty. I used to have a 60 mile commute. On the way home was an AM/PM. I'd stop in and get a couple of whatever's and a road soda. One evening my rear view mirror starts flashing red and blue. Pull over, Deputy Dawg says you gotta busted tail light and asks if I've been drinking. I say yeah. No big deal, one 12oz road soda while chowing down on lard ain't no thing. Well yeah it was. He cited me for drinking while driving. Maybe I shoulda said no when he asked to search the car and found the can. I dunno, maybe he had probable cause and woulda done it anyway. Anyway, he got sidetracked and forgot to write the busted tail light fixit ticket.

There was a place in Killeen, Texas that had an all-night breakfast buffet. That place was the king of post-drinking munchies. That and Po Folks.

I think there was more than one all night breakfast place in Killeen.

Did you ever eat food that was served in one of the... uhhh... gentleman clubs on the strip..??

Did you ever eat food that was served in one of the... uhhh... gentleman clubs on the strip..??

I hear some of those places have a nice lunch buffet.

The hotdogs have to have been on the roller several hours to taste good.

If they're out of dogs I'll grab a tacquito in an emergency, and instantly regret it.

Eww. No, I wouldn't eat ANYTHING in the gentlemen's clubs.

Ah, death dogs...not since I was 19 or 20....today I think it would kill me.

No, roller girl, that's different...

Back