Why are we building a new bomber?

Not if you make them irrelevant, and give everyone a gun. The Asshat gene will breed out of the population in a generation or two.

Gotta call BS on that notion. The moment a gun gets used, by anyone, it sets off an escalating blood feud. This has been proven time and time again throughout history. The next thing you know you need to build a friggin' bomber.

Gotta call BS on that notion. The moment a gun gets used, by anyone, it sets off an escalating blood feud. This has been proven time and time again throughout history. The next thing you know you need to build a friggin' bomber.

alternatively, consider:

Attachments

• Spock_s_Unassailable_Logic.jpg
    Spock_s_Unassailable_Logic.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23

It's irrelevant, we are already in an all out blood feud heading for extinction, the only way out is to push through to the other side. Either we will choose to do the right thing and not have to use the guns, or we die, or we don't try and die anyway. Can't hurt to try, but to try, you have to first make the choice available, that is what is missing from our society, a choice.

Last edited:
Dude! Rant complete, please! Especially one that doesn't let facts sway you in the face of higher truths. . .I think your agenda (and personal bias) is showing.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong. . .

Dude! Rant complete, please! Especially one that doesn't let facts sway you in the face of higher truths. . .I think your agenda (and personal bias) is showing.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong. . .

Please, explain your view of my agenda...:popcorn:

I totally got tricked into clicking on this thread. I thought it was going to discuss a proposed new airplane, but it's really a soapbox for Henning to stand on and preach is solutions to all of mankind... once again. Seriously, he needs to get a YouTube channel and be done with it.

Henning, do you know about he new Spin Zone site? If not you should check it out.

To the original supposed question asked by this thread, no we do to need a new bomber. Might as well build new battleships too. :rolleyes2: This new bomber is likely a faux lamb to be sacrificed so that continued spending on something else can go own unabated. This way they can "compromise" and axe the "bomber program" so that the F-35K can be funded, or something like that.

We don't need a new bomber, or likely any heavy bomber.

Overwhelmed by the scale of the oppurtunity, I push back the keyboard, and shuffle off to arrange my sock drawer. . .

good luck seeing that happen.

For decades I've heard about open architecture etc etc etc and yet we still see contractors managing to make the "open architecture" dependent on the original contractor.

I would point to the F-117, RQ-180, and X-37B programs to show that it is possible for military programs come in on budget and meet specs. These programs were managed by small, well managed teams. The plan is to run the new bomber program the same way.

I was really glad to see Northrup get this contract. Had Boeing or Lockheed won I'd be pretty upset, given the disappointing F-35 program and the ridiculous KC-46 issues.

There isn't anything especially challenging on using an open software architecture. Remember, the Generals who started the F-22 program had never seen a home computer! The USAF has learned from the past.

If nothing else, Northup is much smaller than Boeing and Lockheed, so there is that many fewer shoelaces to trip over.

I guess you could say we should just keep one nuclear sub going and just give future Presidents a binary future: Nuke'em or surrender. To me that's crazy talk.

I guess you could say we should just keep one nuclear sub going and just give future Presidents a binary future: Nuke'em or surrender. To me that's crazy talk.
:confused: It's not crazy talk, it's the reality of our position as it stands right now. The Russians walked up to the US embassy in Iraq and told them, "Don't be in Syria, or risk being a target." The other day we sailed a ship within 12nm of the Soratleys and China slapped us and told us not to do it anymore. Besides nuclear, what option do you see us having that can threaten China? They have economic and conventional military superiority over us, we cannot win a war of attrition against China, besides, they have the greater ability to survive a nuclear exchange as well. We have been sold a delusional lie, and we were warned about it by the two Presidents it was happenning under, the second one was killed. It's time to get a grip, we are not here in order to wage war for the right to control and consume the world's resources.

If we need more bombers, build some more B-2s, there is no way in hell that what ever will be developed will be cheaper. That lie was used to sell the F-35 too saying it would be 1/3rd the price of an F-22, yeah right, closer to triple. I just didn't know that we lacked the capacity to put bombs on target.

:confused: It's not crazy talk, it's the reality of our position as it stands right now.

Got it. Didn't understand the first thousand times, but I've got it now.

I remember the days when you were a veritable McGuyver on these forums. That was entertaining.

The new world order stuff isn't.

Got it. Didn't understand the first thousand times, but
The new world order stuff isn't.

No, it's not. Because he says a lot of things that make sense, these things challenge long held beliefs, may harm some of us financially, and and bothers many of us psychologically, since we are no longer able to play the bully and get our way through sheer strength.

It's very hard for people to admit to themselves they've been deceived their entire life, I have a feeling that has a lot to do with the soldier/veteran suicide rate being what it is. When you figure out you got duped into damning yourself, suicide becomes an attractive alternative.

It's very hard for people to admit to themselves they've been deceived their entire life, I have a feeling that has a lot to do with the soldier/veteran suicide rate being what it is. When you figure out you got duped into damning yourself, suicide becomes an attractive alternative.

Really?

Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, suicide is right there with combat losses among active duty, and the vet numbers are staggering. Consider what people are taught to believe about murder, Hell, and the consequences of suicide. Murder sends you to hell, and Hell is an awful place of eternal torture. However suicide is a flash out, done for good, no heaven, no hell.

If you know you're going to Hell, and you've already seen the worst of what humanity holds and know it will be worse, why the hell wouldn't you kill yourself?

No, you need a ****load more than that.

I thought you're trying to tell us that we don't need anything? That we'll all share resources like a giant 4-H club? And that we don't need money, just access to resources- and that those resources are free in your brand new communist social system. Right?

However suicide is a flash out, done for good, no heaven, no hell. If you know you're going to Hell, and you've already seen the worst of what humanity holds and know it will be worse, why the hell wouldn't you kill yourself?

That's just your whacky religious belief. Other whackos (like me) believe that suicide condemns your eternal soul to Hell. So, who is right? Sounds like you're already living in hell, as you seem disgusted by a world you cannot control.

Murder sends you to hell, and Hell is an awful place of eternal torture.

If you know you're going to Hell, and you've already seen the worst of what humanity holds and know it will be worse, why the hell wouldn't you kill yourself?

Why don't you ask the terrorists?

Or is it okay to commit murder because their religion says so?

I thought you're trying to tell us that we don't need anything? That we'll all share resources like a giant 4-H club? And that we don't need money, just access to resources- and that those resources are free in your brand new communist social system. Right?

Isn't that a hell of a lot more than a piece of land, a house, and a barn? That's an entire social restructuring, and that takes one major thing, cooperation. Like I said, this isn't about me, and I can't make it happen. Actually, the project coming to fruition or not is the first test if it's possible, like I said, it's a proof of model test. Either the evidence can be generated or not. Nobody's ever tried it before so there's no evidence to go on. If the test is successful, now you have a real working model for people to be able to choose to opt into and grow a productive co-op economy with a currency the founders would approve of. If the test fails, oh well, at least I tried, and that is all that's expected of me or any of us; but we are expected to try. Fortunately, I have tried hard enough, so this is my last try. Humanity really isn't viable IMO, I think where it went wrong is when Homo Sapien dominated over Neaderthal.

Last edited:
Stop feeding the troll... This is a transparent attempt to have a thread that would have belonged in a certain place of which we no longer speak. :lol:

To express my support for Gubbin's position. You are free to ignore that support.

Fortunately, I have tried hard enough, so this is my last try. Humanity really isn't viable IMO, I think where it went wrong is when Homo Sapien dominated over Neaderthal.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol: This stuff is comedy gold. All you should have to do to change the world and save humanity from itself, is go on a little pilot's forum online and convince them to be cooperative communists.

Got it. :rofl:

Isn't that a hell of a lot more than a piece of land, a house, and a barn? That's an entire social restructuring, and that takes one major thing, cooperation. Like I said, this isn't about me, and I can't make it happen. Actually, the project coming to fruition or not is the first test if it's possible, like I said, it's a proof of model test. Either the evidence can be generated or not. Nobody's ever tried it before so there's no evidence to go on. If the test is successful, now you have a real working model for people to be able to choose to opt into and grow a productive co-op economy with a currency the founders would approve of. If the test fails, oh well, at least I tried, and that is all that's expected of me or any of us; but we are expected to try. Fortunately, I have tried hard enough, so this is my last try. Humanity really isn't viable IMO, I think where it went wrong is when Homo Sapien dominated over Neaderthal.

So if this proof of model test doesn't work out, do I get my $1,000 back, or do you keep the funds and live your twilight years on your "survivalist heaven" airstrip property in BF NY?

We can't beat radical Islam with them either, we sure as hell aren't going to beat China, no chance in hell, not without going nuke, and we already won't do that and they know it.

The way China's Economy is right now I don't believe they are thinking about fighting the US.

We need a superior Military, The US is one of the richest countries on the planet. Don't you think with a weak Military that a country would try to take us over?

Isn't that a hell of a lot more than a piece of land, a house, and a barn? ...

Well we better do it right now because there are about 7.3 billion people and only 7.6 billion acres of arable land on the planet :eek:

The way China's Economy is right now I don't believe they are thinking about fighting the US.

We need a superior Military, The US is one of the richest countries on the planet. Don't you think with a weak Military that a country would try to take us over?

We had a weak military for the first 150 years or so and no one bothered. Now they are taking over by walking in and breeding.

I don't think either. Their military capability is exaggerated. I mean there is a good 2014 article discussing coolly their chances of invading and prevailing against Taiwan, that they would have a striking chance to go against US is a total joke.

So if this proof of model test doesn't work out, do I get my $1,000 back, or do you keep the funds and live your twilight years on your "survivalist heaven" airstrip property in BF NY?

If it never fully funds, you never pay.

I don't think either. Their military capability is exaggerated. I mean there is a good 2014 article discussing coolly their chances of invading and prevailing against Taiwan, that they would have a striking chance to go against US is a total joke.

They have ballistic missile submarines, and a billion people who are being primed for a war with the US, and are allied with Russia both financially and militarily in Syria and with a new oil deal that now has Russia supplying China more than KSA, and there is also an alignment with Iran and Syrias ruling government. You see the Communist's enemy is the same as the Islamic enemy, the Rothschild's aristocratic banking syndicate of which the Federal Reserve happens to be the largest, most profitable one. It also happens to be the same enemy of the US founders, we just conveniently leave that out of the kid's history books. The final power play that China needs to take over the global reserve currency from the Federal Reserve syndicate is to get Iranian oil to be marketed in RMB, and then market the South China Sea oil development (and the Java sea fields when they take them through the Muslim alliance influence with Indonesia) in RMB, and they complete the quest for global reserve currency status, and that is the last thing making the Federal Reserve money right now and part of why KSA is pumping as hard as they can right now, because they are Sunnis allied with the European aristocracy, and China is allied with their theocratic enemy, the Shiite Persians in Iran, and KSA is afraid of what will happen if the Chinese overpower the airistocracy and they lose their Superpower protection from Iran.

The only way to win is to change the game, because this one is coming to an end, and we have already lost unless we go the nuclear option, in which case we tie in annihilation.

Last edited:
Ahhh, I get it! You're having us on! Well done! One of the better pseudo-rants I've seen. . .

Ahhh, I get it! You're having us on! Well done! One of the better pseudo-rants I've seen. . .

Where do you see any evidence that leads you to believe we are any longer a strong and powerful nation? Do you really believe in the propaganda that is spewed at you? Don't you ever question why no one ever mentions what the struggle with Islam, and Communism, is all about?

Wow. . . so, to engage a bit (but not too much); yes, I do see such evidence.

They have ballistic missile submarines, and a billion people who are being primed for a war with the US, and are allied with Russia both financially and militarily in Syria and with a new oil deal that now has Russia supplying China more than KSA, and there is also an alignment with Iran and Syrias ruling government.

Bull crap. Those billion people are being primed with Maker's Mark, Addidas, Buicks and Gucci. They are not going to tear down what they have gained and what they now have a taste for. Their alliance with the Russians is only as deep as convenience. Historically they have run hot and cold. Yes China wants us to ultimately go down and then they take our place, but not now, not with a hot shooting war and not without them creating their own economic and cultural domestic replacement for the west.

They want us to crumble under our own weight and then they step up. Likely we will oblige them soon, but not now.

The Chinese aren't coming to get us anymore than the Russians were in the '70s and '80s. BTW, the Russians aren't coming either. with the way their economy is going, if they keep pushing their army further and further, they will have another 1917 style revolution on they hands. They just can't afford the ambitions of Vladimir Putin.

WHY ARE WE BUILDNG AN NEW BOMBER....???

Henning....you are not smart enough to figure it out.

Please post some more ramblings upon ramblings upon jibberish....that we have become used to from you.

Mods please close this spin....it has spinned out.

Back