Who would you call?

Obviously I would call my wife, who conveniently is a PoA member.

After that, I would call Winston Wolf aka @jesse

I should probably memorize Jesse’s number for that reason.

And then if those two don’t answer, you’d call me I’d hope.

I'll take the chances if it saves me the risk of spending the night somewhere where someone else might pull my handle! :eek:

Oh sweetie...

No one told you already that you’re way too ugly for that?

:)

Yeah. @jesse.

“You’re calling the Wolf?...” you know the rest.

Or @SCCutler.

Reactions: Ted
My wife and my lawyer are not POA members.

So.......

I would call Bryan, as the call would at least make me laugh. Maybe he would make a video on how I was caught.

Or John C... he, being a cop, would tell me how stupid I was for being caught.

I just realized. I wouldn’t call anyone. Nobody answers their phones anymore and they definitely don’t check voice mail. LOL.

FWIW I’d come bail you out. The story would be hilarious, I’m sure.

FWIW I’d come bail you out. The story would be hilarious, I’m sure.

Yeah but is my number in your phone? Actually the jail number would need to be. Nobody answers calls from unknown numbers anymore unless they’re really bored. Ha.

Reactions: Ted
Back in college we hit the bars quite a bit. My roommate was in the car in front of me heading home when he was pulled over and given a field test, which he took no time in failing. As they're cuffing him one of the officers gives us his card and writes down the amount of money that we'll need to get George out that night. He let George give us his ATM card so we could get the $. I forget the amount but it was an odd number, like $243. You'd think between 7-8 of us that someone would have been sober enough to have figured out the problem, but after a while of trying to get the ATM to give us $243 we gave up and went home. I don't know who finally sprung him, but he was ****ED when he walked through the front door three days later.

I'm sorry to say there's no one here I could call. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't start a new thread here laughing at me and taking bets on how long I'd have to sit in the pokey.
lol I reckon we would!!!!

Back