Who would you call?

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
You’re locked up in the local jail and you get one phone call to have someone bail you out, which POA’er would you call and why?

They take away your cell so you need a number you know by heart.

Okay....continue

Gunny Highway......

Oh wait....he’d be locked up with me.

They take away your cell so you need a number you know by heart.

Okay....continue

That would be a problem for me. The only number I have memorized is mine and the family landline when I was growing up (my parents long since moved). So that's not very helpful! I know some of the digits of my wife's number but definitely couldn't recall the full number.

That would be a problem for me. The only number I have memorized is mine and the family landline when I was growing up (my parents long since moved). So that's not very helpful! I know some of the digits of my wife's number but definitely couldn't recall the full number.
Can you send one email?

You’re locked up in the local jail and you get one phone call to have someone bail you out, which POA’er would you call and why?
My mom or dad, duh.

And how do you not remember a phone number? I probably have 30 numbers of people in my head.

@N1120A is who I'd call.. and he'd come get me in his Tiger!

And how do you not remember a phone number? I probably have 30 numbers of people in my head.
No kidding. Take my phone away and I’ll still have a mental rolodex of numbers in my head.

No kidding. Take my phone away and I’ll still have a mental rolodex of numbers in my head.

Not me. How do you remember numbers when you put them in your phone and just hit the person's name and it dials and you don't have to actually dial the number? I never look at their number after I put it in my contacts. I can barely remember my wife's number. :D

I would call @denverpilot , if'n I had his number. No Millenials, sorry.

Sounds fun! You get the Russian roulette of whether or not I can drive that day, and it’ll only take me an hour to get dressed! Hahahahaha.

No kidding man, certain days it’s like ...

Where’s the slip on shoes and the sweatpants, because the hands aren’t happy today!

I’m turning into THAT guy.

A new friend joked that with a spinal cord injury you wake up each day to the “Cripple Lottery” to see what strange ass symptoms are in store for today! Hahaha.

So far, I’ve had nothing TOO scary other than actually falling asleep on my left arm and waking up with the mixed feeling of the normal weirdness mixed with it being TOTALLY asleep.

I was like... “So either this is how I end up in the ER today or I slept on that arm. I’m just going to roll over and wait a minute and see which it is.”

LOL. It’s such a strange damn disorder. But it has its funny moments too.

Tonight my right big toe has all normal feeling back. And the others on that foot don’t. It’s incredibly distracting. Way worse than when they’re all numb. Hahaha.

Last night two toes on that foot felt like they were jammed into the end of a shoe that was too small... when I was walking around in my socks.

I swear half of the clumsiness is just my brain being totally distracted by whatever oddball crap it thinks it’s receiving from the other end of my appendages today. Hahahaha.

Brain: “WTF is THAT?!” LOL.

Not me. How do you remember numbers when you put them in your phone and just hit the person's name and it dials and you don't have to actually dial the number? I never look at their number after I put it in my contacts. I can barely remember my wife's number. :D
Yeah, no kidding. I remember my wife's cell number, and my parents' landline number. I think that's just about it for me.

Well I would call one of my folks because I have their numbers in my head. The only other number I have memorized is my office, maybe I would call that one.

But if your ever in that position call me, give me access to some money and I'll bail you out every time

Yeah, but would you get in it? Didn't know there was an STC on the Tigers for a red handle. :D
I'll take the chances if it saves me the risk of spending the night somewhere where someone else might pull my handle! :eek:

@OkieFlyer might be one of the few who would be able to find whatever ****-ant Oklahoma town I got jailed in! How can you have someone pick you up from Gotebo if they can't spell it or pronounce it properly?!

Is Andy Dufresne on POA?

giphy.gif

@N1120A is who I'd call.. and he'd come get me in his Tiger!

Yup, and I'd call Tantalum and show him how to properly land his Cirrus - without the red handle.

Yeah, but would you get in it? Didn't know there was an STC on the Tigers for a red handle. :D

He likes the TKS more than the red handle. So do I.

I'm sorry to say there's no one here I could call. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't start a new thread here laughing at me and taking bets on how long I'd have to sit in the pokey.

And what am I charged with? That may make a difference who I might call.

Back