Where is Henning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Bruce still offers his knowledge and expert advice over on the AOPA board.

Rear Admiral Ron is building his post count on the AOPA board and continues to contribute to global warming.

R&W is still here (when not in the penalty box) providing good, informative and entertaining insights.
Oh....how nice. :D

MikeELP;1994991[B said:
]Dr. Bruce [/B]still offers his knowledge and expert advice over on the AOPA board.

Rear Admiral Ron is building his post count on the AOPA board and continues to contribute to global warming.

R&W is still here (when not in the penalty box) providing good, informative and entertaining insights.

Actually, the good Doc has posted here a few times in the last couple of weeks...:)

I think there's a form for complaints now.

Rich
No, you have to take a number first and wait in line in order to fill the form out.

61ISpbLD8fL._SY355_.jpg

No, you have to take a number first and wait in line in order to fill the form out.

61ISpbLD8fL._SY355_.jpg

I'd love to have one of these at work, but I'd have to get rid of the blue... and I'd likely wind up in trouble. It'd be better if there was no blue to begin with.

I'm of course new on here and don't really know much of Hennings interactions - but this thread just gave me a weird sense of Deja Vu.

So I was looking at that list of resume items that Anymouse posted, and I though: "Wow, this guys resume reads like Jamie Heinemann's!". (From Mythbusters - Jamie Heinemann was somewhat famous for having worked in just about every job & profession in his younger life.).

And then 2 minutes later in this thread I found out Henning's last name was Heinemann...

Coincidence I assume, but freaky.

I'd love to have one of these at work, but I'd have to get rid of the blue... and I'd likely wind up in trouble. It'd be better if there was no blue to begin with.

Whatever graphics editing software you have probably has an option to save it as a monochrome (grayscale) image. If not, this software has it.

You've got to pick something fast-acting, and then tell everyone they caught it late and you don't have much time. Don't bother dropping in or trying to contact you, because you'll be spending your final days on the beach surrounded by family who will then immediately cremate your remains and toss them into the sea.

Noted.

I'm of course new on here and don't really know much of Hennings interactions - but this thread just gave me a weird sense of Deja Vu.

So I was looking at that list of resume items that Anymouse posted, and I though: "Wow, this guys resume reads like Jamie Heinemann's!". (From Mythbusters - Jamie Heinemann was somewhat famous for having worked in just about every job & profession in his younger life.).

And then 2 minutes later in this thread I found out Henning's last name was Heinemann...

Coincidence I assume, but freaky.

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe it runs in the family. :D

I'd like to make a formal request to the MC to consider rescinding Henning's ban. I believe we have lost something by excluding him. I don't know what he did but ask that you on the MC reconsider all factors.

I'd like to make a formal request to the MC to consider rescinding Henning's ban. I believe we have lost something by excluding him. I don't know what he did but ask that you on the MC reconsider all factors.

Henning is still very easy to find on the internet. If you miss him, you can find him elsewhere, including Facebook.

Quite frankly, Henning did a number of things over the years that were ban-worthy and, in my opinion, his banning was overdue. Yes, he is a very interesting and eccentric fellow, and I do miss some of his posts and contributions to the board (especially regarding my boat thread). However, I support the MC in their decision.

Henning is still very easy to find on the internet. If you miss him, you can find him elsewhere, including Facebook.

Quite frankly, Henning did a number of things over the years that were ban-worthy and, in my opinion, his banning was overdue. Yes, he is a very interesting and eccentric fellow, and I do miss some of his posts and contributions to the board (especially regarding my boat thread). However, I support the MC in their decision.
He probably running for president, he's done every thing else :)

He's posting on FB about how we'll all be in Chinese concentration camps in five years.

No. Really.

I'm guessing bath salts. Just a guess.

He's posting on FB about how we'll all be in Chinese concentration camps in five years.

No. Really.

I'm guessing bath salts. Just a guess.

Unfortunately, that or something similar is probably correct. He transformed from a unique personality who had done everything and seemed to play well with others into a very different person.

I miss Henning.

And, for the concentration camps... I can't be put in a Chinese concentration camp because I'm not Chinese. I guess I could end up in an American concentration camp in China. That is, if American was an ethnicity.

He probably running for president, he's done every thing else :)

I could definitely see him as Trump's running mate. :)

I thought everyone knew that Henning filled in for Clinton as president when Billy was out banging the interns. He doesn't need to run for the office now.

I don't know if he is or not. But he's not a big fan of the banking industry.

Rich

Speaking of elections....what ever happened to the Rent is too damn high party that was around a few years ago?

I was looking forward to seeing what would happen to his post count when it reached zero. Too bad.

I was more just curious if it still existed :rofl::D

As far as I know it's still listed as a recognized political party in New York, but it doesn't have automatic ballot access.

Only eight parties in New York currently qualify for automatic ballot access. Automatic qualification is based on the number of votes cast on those parties' lines in the previous gubernatorial election. Parties with > 50,000 votes get automatic ballot access. The rest have to qualify for the ballot by petition. They're still recognized political parties, however.

Founder Jimmie McMillan retired in late 2015. Because he was a third of the party's membership, it's unclear whether the party is still active.

It's relatively easy to establish a political party in New York, but only eight parties currently qualify for automatic ballot access. Automatic qualification is based on the number of votes cast on those parties' lines in the previous gubernatorial election. Parties with > 50,000 votes get automatic ballot access. The rest have to qualify for the ballot by petition. They're still recognized as political parties, however.

Rich

I just received a report from EdFred stating that Henning is obviously now in Michigan. EdFred just passed the crash on the interstate. one car had rear ended another. It appeared as if both were totaled. The car that did the rear ending had a "for sale" sign in the back window. ;)

The Management Council has determined that this thread should be closed. Rather than give warnings to specific individuals, we're sharing these general reminders about our Rules of Conduct (RoC):

• Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person, on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. Make your point without calling names or casting aspersions on others.
  • Bans and warnings, actual or suspected, shall not be discussed on the forums.

Multiple posts in this thread have insinuated that somebody was involved in differing activities (some possibly illegal) or discussed his ban from PoA. Neither is allowed per our RoC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back