Where is Hayden?

I thought she was a west coast girl and everyone knows the only place to truly be called "the City" is on the east coast.

Your city is considered to be that by all of the continental U.S. East of Ohio. Our City is known to be such by the remainder of the civilized world.

what and where is this "the City" thingy y'all are talking about? :)

My mom's parents were survivors of the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco. Growing up you referred to SF as "San Francisco" or "The City". It was NEVER called anything else. Certainly not "Frisco". Ogden Nash made that mistake once and wrote a poem to make up for it.

"May I be boiled in oil
or fried in Crisco
If I ever call San Francisco
Frisco"

My favorite poet. His shortest? "Parsley is garstly" He was not adverse to making up words. :D

I think the place was called My Thai. I may not have been strictly accurate when getting the lat/longs.

How catchy of a name. A couple blocks down is a hot pot place I ate at several years ago that was really good.

Kimberly discovered that working on planes and flying them and hanging around airports is more socially gratifying than posting on web forums! #Reno She twists wrenches a lot on airplanes these days, and posts her mechanic adventures on her Facebook page.

LOL, well played. What happens to Hayden at 6Y9 stays there, I guess.

Hayden stowed away in the Free Bird on the flight up to 6Y9. Had I known of his presence the number of pieces he was in would have been increased exponentially and violently after he reached the end of his rapid and very vertical descent.

Hayden stowed away in the Free Bird on the flight up to 6Y9. Had I known of his presence the number of pieces he was in would have been increased exponentially and violently after he reached the end of his rapid and very vertical descent.

Your landings aren't *that* bad.

There is absolutley NO truth to the rumor that Kimberly Ann, and Ed Fred are the same person.

Back