When nature calls!

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Student pilot makes emergency landing on highway and steps off the shoulder to relieve himself.

https://dailym.ai/2GNYj7I

Last edited:
It appears as if the landing was due to engine issues rather than bladder issues. (I confess to having relieved myself as soon as I was off the runway after a four-hour night flight dodging thunderboomers, to the "horror" of my passenger.)

So you've lost an engine, made an epic freeway landing that would make Sully jealous and the cameras are rolling. What would you do?

Taking a whizz on the side of the road isn't high on my list but I can think of worse things than what this guy did.

OK, maybe if it were near an electric fence then perhaps not.

@eman1200 doesnt eman live in AL?

true story, or so I'm told (to protect the privacy of certain individuals the names and identifying details have been changed):

earlier today some guy, we'll call him 'theman' showed up at the airport this morning so he could fly home, except the airport was completely closed. no way to get to the ramp, thanks to the barbed wire fence surrounding it. so theman called the # on the door and was told someone would be there in a bit to let him in so he could go home. but the 'bit' turned into a while and theman had to make a peepee. since no one was anywhere in site, theman whipped out his incredibly below average peepee-maker (for some reason these details were not left out of the story, I'm just telling it like it was told to me) and peed in the bushes near the front of the FBO. hey, when nature calls...… anyways I'm glad it worked out for theman, the poor guy had to go!

true story, or so I'm told (to protect the privacy of certain individuals the names and identifying details have been changed):

earlier today some guy, we'll call him 'theman' showed up at the airport this morning so he could fly home, except the airport was completely closed. no way to get to the ramp, thanks to the barbed wire fence surrounding it. so theman called the # on the door and was told someone would be there in a bit to let him in so he could go home. but the 'bit' turned into a while and theman had to make a peepee. since no one was anywhere in site, theman whipped out his incredibly below average peepee-maker (for some reason these details were not left out of the story, I'm just telling it like it was told to me) and peed in the bushes near the front of the FBO. hey, when nature calls...… anyways I'm glad it worked out for theman, the poor guy had to go!
Does theman fly themooney?

Nobody would say anything about pi$$ing on the sidewalk in San Francisco.

Nobody would say anything about pi$$ing on the sidewalk in San Francisco.
True dat. First time there we were walking a few blocks from our (posh) hotel to a nice place to eat. Halfway there we round a corner, and here's a woman squatting in the street, jeans around her ankles. Gotta say... I've lived and worked in a lot of places, but that was a first for me.

Back