What's in your Pilot bag?

Headset
Sometimes a second headset clipped to my bag if a passenger is or May be coming along
IPad (grrr) used only for Garmin Pilot
Galaxy Tab 3 as a back up for Garmin Pilot
Foggles
Clear and sun prescription glasses
Headlamp
Mini flashlight
Back up radio
Chargers
Back up paper charts (LAX sectional and TAC, SAN TAC, SFO sectional)

Having had to walk home from more than one flight over these many years, I carry some stuff, even in the Cub (Especially in the Cub?). 2 bags:
1. Headset bag with kneepad, pens, pencils, map, small sealed survival kit with energy bar, line and hooks (came in handy a couple of times), fire starter (a must), compass.
2. Yaesu 750L, GoPro and mounts, all my medical plan cards, E6B and plotter. Multiple flashlights, laser pointer and 2 sets of batteries for everything, credit card and money.
They are small enough that both bags fit in the hole behind the seat in the Cub.

My ex got those in the divorce settlement.
I thought that was usually when you got them back.

I don't carry a flight bag for local or short X/C flights. If I'm going anywhere more than half an hour or so away I'll usually take along the Android tablet with Avare, and the Stratux. If it's a longer trip I'll pack some water and maybe carrot sticks and a protein bar. If I think of it I'll pack some sunscreen and bug spray. We keep spare AA batteries in the plane, but nothing I carry needs them. The "guest" headset is a Bose that eats them like they were candy. I really need to fix the power to the LEMO plugs.

Back