What's for dinner?

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
Headin' out in an hour for school. Warmed up a ham steak with ketchup, and green beans, with lemonade. What ya'll having?

upload_2019-5-29_16-2-29.jpegupload_2019-5-29_16-2-29.jpeg

BBQ.

Chicken potato with a side of onion rings.

I'm not much of a ketchup person. Sloppy Joes don't even get made with ketchup here, but with tomato paste rather. I usually put steak sauce or Heinz 57 where most people would put ketchup. Except steak. I put steak sauce on about everything except steak.

But to answer @flhrci 's question, I don't know, but I see hamburger thawing in the sink so it will be something with hamburger in it. Other than that I'm clueless. I mean, it's still over three hours to dinner here.

Didn’t you say you had a hamburger for lunch? Lol

Such as....?

Damn straight! And I even put A1 sauce on it! I could eat burgers every day.

I do, actually, for the most part.

But back to answering the OP question. What's for dinner? How the hell would I know? She hasn't told me yet.

I just know it won't have ketchup on it. :p

Nice job on the portion control. That's a snack to me...without the ketchup of course. ;)
Would be a snack for me too. Not nearly enough to fill up my big toe!

So, imagine ground beef over dried pasta, with some sauce, and some cheese, in the crock pot all day.

Um. Yeah. So. Not my idea. I'd volunteer a picture, but...

Had a great omelette at a diner for dinner. On the road to ma.

tonight, Ham & veggie soup

Attachments

• 9g1W%+iUTJqGzO8dr3D52w.jpg
    9g1W%+iUTJqGzO8dr3D52w.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 9
Yum! 5 points if ya guess it right.
21c72df8e6aafbf8872ef72946019c3b.jpg

Yum! 5 points if ya guess it right.
21c72df8e6aafbf8872ef72946019c3b.jpg
Looks like Thai chili sauce and panko breaded something or other. Looks like it's sitting on cabbage or Chinese cabbage, so could be fish. Maybe tilapia. I don't know what that purple bread is called, though.

I've got about 20 lbs of shredded pork left over from last week's pig roast. My wife portioned and vacuum sealed it and put it in the deep freeze. We've been surviving on other leftovers (it's the south, you can't stop people from bringing stuff to your parties and much of it doesn't leave with the guests).

Looks like Thai chili sauce and panko breaded something or other. Looks like it's sitting on cabbage or Chinese cabbage, so could be fish. Maybe tilapia. I don't know what that purple bread is called, though.
Close enough, 5 pts.

Fried panko'd spam katsu on taro bun. From SpamJam in PHNL. I had three.

I'm going to bookmark this page and come back to it during the times I'm trying to lose a few pounds. A few of these pics gave me the shudders. Some of you need to stop by so I can make you a nice meal. Ketchup? Spam? Punishment Poutine? DRIED pasta w/ ground mystery meat? I weep for humanity. ;)

Back