What would you do if you won the lottery?

What a crappy thing to do to someone! :D

At least his lawn will be green next spring.

Yeah, 20,000 tons of manure would make a cube about eighty feet on a side.

The mug shot is of a DUI arrest of a guy who never won the lottery.

Yeah, pretty much all of those headlines on that page are bogus. Some are funny as hell though..

And yes, true or not, that story is a bunch of schit

Well dang they got me. Fake news eh?

As tawood mentioned...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lottery-winner-arrested-dumping-200000-manure-lawn-former-boss/

Also, at the bottom of the page in the original link provided:
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Very creative writers though!

The article got us because many of us would do that to a former boss or employer. :yesnod:

Now I gotta go change my avatar again...

Not really. It's intended to be satire, not news at all. Fake news is fiction presented as actual news.

Good point but I failed to see the satire note, wasn't familiar with that website. I'm learning to not trust anything on the internet. Here's a good example. When you pull up businesses, the top ones can be fake or paid to be on top.

Good point but I failed to see the satire note, wasn't familiar with that website. I'm learning to not trust anything on the internet. Here's a good example. When you pull up businesses, the top ones can be fake or paid to be on top.

60 Minutes had a story on that this past Sunday, implied Google was behind it.

Yeah, pretty much all of those headlines on that page are bogus. Some are funny as hell though..

And yes, true or not, that story is a bunch of schit

I cracked up at the headline about the nurse that smuggled semen.

shenanigans.jpg

To answer the original question, I would buy all POA members with more than 10 posts in 2018 a brand new Citabria, and toss in $20K each for taxes. No strings regarding resales, either.

Resale? Damn, I'd fly the **** out of a Citabria!

Knew it was fake when I read "dump trucks". If you're going to do it, do it right and rent a Skycrane.

To answer the original question, I'd probably just keep flying rentals until the money ran out.

I would buy five new SR22s and strategically place them in certain cities where we would form flying clubs that you could join for a very minimal amount. Then I would buy some new RV-12is's and lease them back to some flight schools, so new students wouldn't have to fly airplanes that are the same age as their parents.

Of course, winning the lottery would involve playing the lottery, so none of this will come to pass.

If I won the lottery, I certainly wouldn't bother wasting any of it in revenge schemes. Someone once told me that success is the best revenge; I've always believed that. That and one of my favorite sayings... "Time wounds all heels".

Knowing my luck, though, my lottery win would be just enough to break even on taxes and bring non-missed relatives out of hiding.

To answer the original question, I would buy all POA members with more than 10 posts in 2018 a brand new Citabria, and toss in $20K each for taxes. No strings regarding resales, either.

Wow, thanks!

Now you got me looking at their website... ouch! I like what they've done with the Extreme Decathlon, but not for $287,900! I guess I could scale back and get the Super D for only $250,900! :eek:

On the original question, buy a grass strip with a hangar home, and do A2A photography full time.

I'll take mine on amphib floats.

Alright, alright... I'll pay for those myself.

I better start increasing my post count then ...

To answer the original question, instead of $225k worth of BS, I'd be looking at something like this:

panoramique-66.jpg

And going somewhere like this:

bvi_sailboat-resized-600.jpg

I call BS... that’s not the same boat!

Back