What plane should I buy—4 engine edition?

Cessna-620.jpg

I want a Cessna 620.
I have one better, it's like the baby brother of the PeaceMaker

Monsted-Vincent MV-1 Starflight
upload_2020-7-17_20-10-30.png

It's a high wing, but there are no struts and it has 4 engines. How bad a$$ would it be rolling into the FBO with a polished all metal version with a sharp red cheatline

Write up here.. thanks EAA (gratuitous "AOPA sucks")
http://eaavintage.org/april-2016-mystery-mv-1/

..and here I am thinking our *current* GA tech is antiquated..

Slap a Garmin 430 on those ^^ and you have effectively brought it on par with the majority of the current GA fleet, actually superior given its soft field capabilities and overall simple design

C130 are my favorite to walk around and ogle at airshows. Something very brutal about it

I’m actually not a big fan on the looks but no doubt about their unmatched utility. No frills transportation at its finest!

I simulated Airventure last night. I was in the garage working on my RV-14 and a C-130 flew about 7 passes including one directly over my head, spraying for mosquitos. If I had to have a tricycle-gear four-engine plane, I wouldn't kick a Hercules out of the hangar.

The meteorologist in me would want the WC-130 variant. If I'm going to buy a C130 I might as well hurricane hunt with it.

If you’ve got impeccable taste, and you’re hard to shop for...you CANNOT go wrong with an Avro RJ-85...but DON’T call it a BAE146! Parts still moderately available if you live near the desert. The spoiler alone makes it worth it.
AA42A0CD-6E36-4B3A-9F20-A6929E72B5C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back