What have you learned?

I learned you have the creepiest avatar I've ever seen.

I learned that after letting the beast run around with me outside and removing the Christmas lights that I was too cold to drag the plane out. I also forgot to turn on the pre-heats last night. :rolleyes: I'm going to get some flying in tomorrow, just texted the switchbox and heaters are on.

Justin, are you at GED tomorrow?

I have learned how the planetary gear transaxle in a Prius works.

Full time employees love to come back to the office complaining about how tough it is to get back into the grind after taking 2 full weeks off.

I'm all, Yeah, I took a half day on Friday and it was hard to shake freedom out of my work clothes this morning.

Full time employees love to come back to the office complaining about how tough it is to get back into the grind after taking 2 full weeks off.

I'm all, Yeah, I took a half day on Friday and it was hard to shake freedom out of my work clothes this morning.

I just learned Freedom is an awesome stripper name....

Justin, are you at GED tomorrow?

I'll be up north most of the day, probably won't be down south till around 4. I just missed you the other week...I was turning downwind when you were departing 28.

I learned that starting the truck 30 minutes before getting in it is not long enough when it's 30 degrees outside. Brrr

Regardless of the bullcrap about "new year" the same old stuff from last year still needs to be done.

I learned that starting the truck 30 minutes before getting in it is not long enough when it's 30 degrees outside. Brrr

Ha.... We had several days of - 30f last week..... My Tundra warmed up pretty quickly though...:yes:

I was just standing around waiting outside for a shuttle at PHX and there were all these people wearing winter coats. I don't understand why.

I learned that Lowes employees are just as good at ignoring customers this year as they were last.

I learned that Lowes employees are just as good at ignoring customers this year as they were last.

They have a knack of asking to assist when I know exactly what I want and where it is. When I don't know this, they are not there. Eerie......

I learned that when doing a 45* bank turn to the left under the hood, you better pay attention (especially to the VSI) or things will go wrong fast.

I learned that when doing a 45* bank turn to the left under the hood, you better pay attention (especially to the VSI) or things will go wrong fast.

I learned that step turns to the right you can blow off the VSI.

Wait, what??

I learned that after weeks of upper managers hinting there were big changes coming in our vacation policy and lots of hushed hints of things from folks pretty high up, the changes announced won't affect me for half a decade -- except that our floating holiday no longer floats and is the day after Thanksgiving unless you beg nicely to move it.

Seriously funny reading the big announcement after all of that hand wringing by various powers that be.

I'll get an extra week of vacation time to splurge on myself in 2020. Bestill my beating heart.

That'd be one year longer than the longest job I've ever had in this industry, and this place isn't half the place that one was. They just pay me better in cash instead of worthless stock options. Haha.

It would be interesting to know if their feelings would be hurt at this frank analysis. I just might find out. Someone obviously thought it was a "Big Deal(TM)". LOL.

Maybe I'll just keep cashing the checks and chuckling at the "drama" of it all. ;)

If I learn something today, can I post it to this thread, or did it have to have been learned yesterday?

If I learn something today, can I post it to this thread, or did it have to have been learned yesterday?

I have been told that if you don't learn something everyday then you aren't living. Therefore I say keep it coming :) :D

not shaving for a couple of days makes the cheek weld surprisingly slippery on the Kimber 82g.

Well today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.... So the answer is obvious. :rolleyes:

I just learned Freedom is an awesome stripper name....

I met her. She's in law school, right? If I remember right, she's just doing it so she doesn't have to take out any student loans.

Back