What happens when your wife 48

evapilotaz

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Drone airspace abuser
What happens when my wife turns 48?

I think I lucked out. My wife is 47 and will be 48 in July and she still loves me. We have a great marriage and find time for Romance.

I think she has gone through the menopose change mostly unscathed. I mean she hasn't had crazy hormone mood swings.

Knock on wood she hasn't thrown me out of the house.

My wife will not be 48 for another 8 or so years. Me I turned 48, nine years ago. We have been married 22 years.

Oh no, another POA discussion on if TBO for a spouse is mandatory or just a guideline.
A lot of places offer a Factory Overhaul these days...
iStock_DoctorsInOperatingRoom.jpg

What happens when my wife turns 48?

I think I lucked out. My wife is 47 and will be 48 in July and she still loves me. We have a great marriage and find time for Romance.

I think she has gone through the menopose change mostly unscathed. I mean she hasn't had crazy hormone mood swings.

Knock on wood she hasn't thrown me out of the house.

The only thing I would like to share over the public internet is that when a lady gets to a certain age, cooled seats in her car are a nice thing to have. That you haven't noticed anything probably indicates that your wife has not quite reached that point, There's no reason to wait on the cooled seats, especially since you live in such a hot climate.

There is one other thing that relates to marital intimacy that I will share with you in a PM.

Most guys I know marry up. I sure did, 29 years in May. The best decision I ever made.

Well, you certainly don't post when it happens on the internet or you could be maimed. :eek:

Oh HAIL no! It took me 22 years to break my 48 year old wife in, learn what she doesn't like, she learned what I don't like. I can't imagine ever doing that over times two.

Sounds like my wife speaking. She's not interested in a divorce. She has almost 44 years invested trying to train me (hasn't really worked), and she is not about to start over with someone else.

BTW, my wife (obviously) is a bit more than 48. I wouldn't trade her for anyone. The only girl I dated in high school. Still the only one for me.

Guess I'm okay. My wife is 63 and we've been married 46 years now. Sure she doesn't look the same model that I married, but neither do I. She sure is a wonderful human being though.

She was a model? Dang she married down! ;-) ;-) ;-)

I am almost 18 years older than my wife. Whenever she wants something I fake dementia....

We're pilots. Get it together man. Fake hearing loss. Way easier and more plausible. :)

I'll never know. She left me when she turned 40. I took at as a sign I wasn't flying enough. Problem solved!

Our 30th anniversary is in 3 months. Like Ghery, the thought of splitting up has never occurred to us. Although I'm perfect, she has a number of habits that drive me up the wall, but I bite my tongue.
1. She's a horrible driver. Foot always on the gas or the brake, there is no coasting to a red light.
2. The volume of clothes and shoes has caused the drywall in her closet to expand.
3. Can't cook. Even putting pre-made cookie dough in the oven last night she walked off and forgot about them until the smoke alarm went off.
4. Her mouth has no filter. Her friends know the smallest most intimate details of our lives.

But she wears bumpy sweaters well.

Getting married in May in Vegas. 1 month away.

*deep breath*

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! :eek::eek::eek:
"Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether." - Hunter S Thompson

Nauga,
who, as your lawyer, advises you to start drinking - heavily

I thought the TBO on spouse was 10 yrs.... dunno :rolleyes:

"Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether." - Hunter S Thompson

Nauga,
who, as your lawyer, advises you to start drinking - heavily

I was waiting for you to pipe up!
tumblr_o8z6xdaAJG1smsmqro1_500.gif

Back