What happens when you hit 50

So then there is good sax after 50...

With your wife or mistress? Of course there is, and I'm 68 w/o any help from all those tv commercials. But then again, I'm a stud, so got that going for me. Which is nice.

upload_2017-4-22_8-53-30.png

I started counting backwards once I turned 65, so now I am only 45!

If you don't like your age in decimal then think of it in hexadecimal. 50 is 32.

Better yet, convert it to degrees Celsius. ;)

I use a beer for every year! But the last few years I have difficulty, hard to sit down and drink 68 beers, I mean 55 I could do, but 68, whew....

I use a beer for every year! But the last few years I have difficulty, hard to sit down and drink 68 beers, I mean 55 I could do, but 68, whew....

Put 'em on a wall, work backwards...goes in no time.

I haven't had a PBR since I was a teen. Wonder if they taste the same?

I drink all kinds, craft beer, so called premium beers, cheap beer, but most of the time it's PBR. Plus my kids and son-in-law give me shet about drinking it (son drinks Bud Lt for chris sakes), so I also do it to entertain them. It's an acquired taste...:cheers:

I drink all kinds, craft beer, so called premium beers, cheap beer, but most of the time it's PBR. Plus my kids and son-in-law give me shet about drinking it (son drinks Bud Lt for chris sakes), so I also do it to entertain them. It's an acquired taste...:cheers:

Yeah. I'm not much of a beer connoisseur. Or wine for that matter. Or whisky for that matter. I think you get the point. In some ways, anything can be an acquired taste. ;)

Love the new avatar, BTW. Bill beats boobs any day.

Whole foods nearby had a CASE of PBR for $3.99 a few weeks ago. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:
I heard there was a five-fixie pileup in the parking lot and the 7-11 next door sold out of America Spirits in record time.

Nauga,
and the sound of rolling eyes

I heard there was a five-fixie pileup in the parking lot and the 7-11 next door sold out of America Spirits in record time.

Nauga,
and the sound of rolling eyes

What, no "Big Gulp" sales!

89 in August. Age is just a number.

Bob

People seriously make way too much out of age. I'm happy I don't relate. 30 didn't bother me and half the time I already tell people I'm 40, even though I'm 36, because I'm too lazy to do the math.

One of my closest and dearest friends is 83... actually, she just turned 84... and she's younger (in spirit, in mind) than half the people I know my own age. Hell, she out parties me at overnight aviation events. And she still flies aerobatics.

All of you under-50s waiting til your over 50 to start knocking off big bucket list items? Why? If you want to do something or go somewhere or experience something new, go for it.

I live every day like it could be my last. Because, at any age, it could.

Getting older in years is not always a bad thing. Today I held my two-week old granddaughter for the second time. :)

In my heart, I'm still 19.

When my wife turned 50, she came up with a new way to count.

Forty-eight, forty-nine, forty-ten, forty-eleven, forty-twelve,...

I tell people I'm 39. I got away with it for about 5 years, now people just laugh.

Getting older in years is not always a bad thing. Today I held my two-week old granddaughter for the second time. :)

In my heart, I'm still 19.
It's how old you are in your pants that counts.

Or how old the person whose pants you are in is.

Or, how old the person whose pants you are in is that causes your age in the pants to respond and act? I dunno, just thinking here...

Back