What does your office/cube/workspace look like?

I wanted to share my new office. I'm stoked. Anyone else get a decent upgrade?

Sure. I am out of the broom closet (literally) I talked about in my previous post in January, and into a bedroom of an old manufactured home that has been converted into office space. At least I have a full kitchen and laundry room down the hall :rofl:

The office changes day to day depending on what needs to be done.
Two weeks ago nobody saw anything unless I let them:

Attachments

• LightBoard-120508.JPG
    LightBoard-120508.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 26
  • WiringCheck120508.JPG
    WiringCheck120508.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 21
edit - I thought this thread looked familiar - I just went back thru the pages and see that my view out the window last year is the same as the view out the window this year!!!

the view out the window of my home office
IMG00021.jpg

below - just another contractor cubicle ... better than most I've had - this one has ... A Door! :smile:
Edit #2 - I wish I could attach an audio clip from this cubicle ... there's just something AMAZING about 8 cubicles all around me all going on speaker phone - LOUD speaker phone for a conference call because nobody wants to walk down the hall to a conference room to join the call. And, all 8 phones are slightly out of phase for some WONDERFUL reverb and echo effects! Ah, nothing like strong Indian accents with full reverb to blow one's concentration!

Attachments

• s503054279_1026049_2652.jpg
    s503054279_1026049_2652.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Langa students from ALN pull power on downwind for 17 just outside the window. ;)

Attachments

• office.jpg
    office.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
Office? Cubicle, sweet cubicle. When I'm home, that is. Oh, and this is about as "neat" as it gets. :D Otherwise, aluminum mailing tube, hotel, meeting room, hotel, aluminum mailing tube.

And I've got a better computer at home than at work, too.

Well, new computer, but I've still got more power at home. Papers on the desk have changed, but other than that, cubicle sweet cubicle.

ah, yes, cubicles, enjoying the phone conversations of your
50 closest co-workers. :-(

Back