What do you like to watch on YT? [NA]

I just about soiled my trousers watching this....

I think some of those are filmed at an angle to make it look more of an incline that it actually is. Look at some of the trees, and look at the actual downforce.

the occasional ‘people live differently than me video’

That is incredible. Where is that? I found something similar in China but these folks look different ethnically. At first I thought it might be South America but now leaning toward SE Asia. Anyway, they could make a nice living the US working high steel.

I think some of those are filmed at an angle to make it look more of an incline that it actually is. Look at some of the trees, and look at the actual downforce.

I saw what you are talking about, but I was looking at the ground at the very bottom. I have a real fear of falling.

Full length concerts while I'm exercising.

Classic rock of all sorts, The string cheese incident, Keller Williams, Rodrigo y Gabriela, mountain man, Daryl's House, etc.

music
Dash cams / road rage
engineering or new equipment that makes fun work of something.
things gone wrong (usually heavy equipment)

*I also use it heavily when learning to do something I've never done before or when fixing something I've never fixed before.

When I occasionally feel that I'm not as good a pilot as I should be I'll tune in some flying videos. It helps.

Noir movies. Ray Milland, Humphrey Bogart, Ava Gardner. Man she was hot, even in b&w.

Free, and better than 95% of Netflix.

Mostly I curse at YouTube because when I want to look something up I need like a 10-30 second clip of how to do it and not a 30 minute version including discussions of every decision made to get to that point. Personally I prefer text and pictures for most things.

I watch quite a few aviation videos, and I've gotten into cast iron cooking some lately, so I watch videos to learn about that. Sometimes I will scroll through the Recommended videos and will find something interesting. They obviously taylor those to what you watch, so that is nice.

Baby Shark and anything with choo-choos. Those with toddlers know my pain.
Stumble across any of the “I love toy trains” vids??? We had them on DVD in car running constant. Numbing!!!

Mostly I curse at YouTube because when I want to look something up I need like a 10-30 second clip of how to do it and not a 30 minute version including discussions of every decision made to get to that point. Personally I prefer text and pictures for most things.
I've heard others say this as well. But 95% of the time when I need to find out how to do something, about 60 seconds of searching gets me to a clip that shows me exactly what I need to learn with very little filler. Shrug.

Yeah, I like to get to whatever it is I want to learn within about 5 minutes or so. It's obvious with some of those videos that some people just love to stand in front of a camera and hear themselves talk.

I like the videos that John at FLY8MA.com does called 2 Min. Tuesday. Couple or 3 minutes, and it's over. And I learned a little something.

Like I said, I've heard that complaint before. I guess I just don't understand why its so difficult to look down a list of results, skip over the ones that are 45 minutes long and go to the one that's 6 minutes long and click on it first. Or better yet, click where it says filter. Then look under duration and click <4 minutes.

Even the long videos I do watch I’ll typically fast forward to the good parts. I don’t need to watch someone listening to ATIS or taxiing for 5 minutes of an 11 minute video.

Even the long videos I do watch I’ll typically fast forward to the good parts. I don’t need to watch someone listening to ATIS or taxiing for 5 minutes of an 11 minute video.
Agreed, editing is challenge for some. I can't count how many times I've clicked on something like 'my first solo in a 172!' and the first 14 minutes of the clip is them driving to the airport. :rolleyes:

My daily watch is Good Mythical Morning.

After that it’s about anything that pops up in my feed. So a lot of accidents, fails, science shows and random aviation videos.

Just got done catching up on “It’s a Southern Thing”. Those videos are freaking hilarious!

My daily watch is Good Mythical Morning.

LOL, that is my son's favorite. He loves comedy. Me, not so much, I prefer action, sci-fi, drama, prolly in that order.

PS, do you like Demetri Martin, another of my son's favs. I appreciate him more than the GMM boys.

I’ve been watching the 12 O’clock High TV show.

Back