What could I have done.??

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
My wife just called and informed me I have a letter from the FBI.

What could I have done to deserve a letter.??

They wouldn't send me a letter to tell me to turn myself in, would they.??

Or possibly they are just telling me how good of a citizen I am.??

If no one hears from me in the next few days, put plan XB-417 in the active file and we will meet up in the usual place at the usual time...

этот тред самоуничтожится через 15 минут

I'm pretty sure I know what it is!

You submitted an EFOIA request to the FBI to get a copy of their information on you. This is their response to you.

It took them 4 pages to say "Sorry, we've got nothing on you." Kinda disappointing.

They sometimes send a letter saying they've opened an investigation into you. Or someone else. Or it could be something else entirely.

A cursory Internet search of XB417 turns up a set of polarized sunglasses, titanium set screws, a large wooly sheep, and an ultra secret hypersonic jet fighter under development at Area 51.

Maybe you shouldn’t have married a Russian spy.

Or they’re finally getting around to the background check for your CCW application from 20 years ago.

They are still waiting on you to send the payment for the tickets to the FBI annual friends of law enforcement ball you received.

I’ve been waiting at the location for 2 hours, I’ll give you one more and then I’m bugging out.

Well you just blew your chance of being agent 008 by posting it on a public forum .

SWMBO got interviewed by the FBI some years ago in a story that was front page news around here. The concern was some allegedly bent market testing. Sadly she served no time. ;-)

not the FBI you think it may be..... ;)

Female Body Inspectors

Last edited:
They sent you a letter advising someone exposed you in the witness protection program you rat.

It wasn't me, but that was the start of the troubles.

I'm pretty sure I know what it is!

You submitted an EFOIA request to the FBI to get a copy of their information on you. This is their response to you.

It took them 4 pages to say "Sorry, we've got nothing on you." Kinda disappointing.

And that is exactly what it was.

They tell me I have led a boring life. I mean I can even hear the agent that is listening to my phone calls snoring...

Now I need someone to come up with a good story I can tell my wife.

Actually, it was from the TV show "FBI."
Sorry, you didn't get the part.

But you should keep auditioning!

Now I need someone to come up with a good story I can tell my wife.

"Before I met you, I was an agent. Maybe you heard of me. 'Agent Orange' was my code name. Yeah, yeah, that was it. And then I met this beautiful Russian woman spy...."

you can always go w/ the old classic:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Back