What are you shopping for?

masloki

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Nunya
Hopefully there still be some show specials. I’m kicking myself for not grabbing the oil by the case last year so won’t make that mistake again. And me best purchase last year was a heckuva bright landing light.

Mountain High O2 system for me. Got oil at Sun n’ Fun so good to go there. Might grab an oil filter or 2 if they have any.

I'm thinking of picking up some old cessna flaps or something similar to make into shelves for my new office.

I'm going to be in attendance. That's a good enough excuse for any of you to avoid it.

Anyone have ELT recommendations? Thinking a 406 upgrade is past due.

Last edited:
Lots of shiny things to look at. Probably oil. Maybe a new headset for the wife.

Power-flow exhaust, the short stack, ceramic coated version. I'm not going, just waiting for it to start so I can get the show discount. I hate crowds, sweating, and sleeping in tents.

Last edited:
I think I'll likely pick up some sort of aviation transceiver, such as an icom. Any particular recommendations?

Plexus, Rejex. Thinking about a compression tester. Thinking about a Bruce’s cover.

Is the oil actually discounted or are people just trying to save the shipping? I usually throw in a case with my spruce orders to get free shipping.

Plexus: same question?

Is the oil actually discounted or are people just trying to save the shipping? I usually throw in a case with my spruce orders to get free shipping.

Discounted for sure

I need to replace my rotating beacon that no longer rotates.

The important thing about oil is if you buy enough (2 or 3 cases -- I can't recall), they'll give you a ride to your campsite.

Plexus is still crazy expensive, but it's right there in front of you.

Bruce's has 10% off right now, offer ends 8/8/2022
Promo Code: OSH22

I ordered some cowl plugs by phone last week and the kind Bruce lady voluntarily gave me the Oshkosh Discount without me even asking!

I may get some oil, that’s about it. For some reason a few shirts this year, and then some food.

Well I bought me a MH seatback pulse demand O2 system. Looking forward to trying it out on the way home.

I bought 3 cases of the Phillips Victory oil, 20-50, $75 each. The same was $58 last year. I kinda needed a ride to my truck anyway.

I got myself a new Lightspeed headset with the $85 Oshkosh discount. I don't think that offsets flying my plane from the Seattle area, but I was going to do that even without the discount. I had a blast!

Well I bought me a MH seatback pulse demand O2 system. Looking forward to trying it out on the way home.
I want to buy one of these pulse-demand O2 regulators, at the show if they have a good price.

How does purchasing work at AirVenture , do they require cash only, or do most vendors have a way to accept credit card or digital payments for these items ?

Back