We've Lost an Amazing Ambassador

Jeez, that's awful. I spoke to Ron several times over the years and have been to Peach State more than a few times. What an ambassador for aviation.

RIP.

The blue Jenny? That's the one I got married in front of... and he wished me a congratulations on the big day.

Very sad to hear. :(

I was at Epps Aviation tonight when the word came in. Mr Alexander was a good friend of Mr. Epps. Sad :(

Sorry to hear that. I get their newsletter and have always meant to visit. They seem to do a lot for aviation. RIP Mr Ron.

I was there earlier this year and met Ron. The airport was a hive of activity, flying, building, teaching, an incredible program for teens and adults. Certainly hope this doesn't bring it all to a screeching halt!

Best wishes to the families left behind. RIP Ron and friend . . . .

Ron Alexander has done a great job with Peach State airport, the events and just the whole thing are awesome, I hope that the traditions that Ron made are kept by some one else. RIP Ron Alexander, you gave so much to so many in aviation.

Ron Alexander has done a great job with Peach State airport, the events and just the whole thing are awesome, I hope that the traditions that Ron made are kept by some one else. RIP Ron Alexander, you gave so much to so many in aviation.

They have a BOD down there and I believe they will carry the vision forward.

Back