Welcome Ashley!

yeah.... I figured this three letter word starting with S was most appropriate... ;)

Ashley, I am not entirely sure most of us even know the difference.

(btw, I'm new here too)
Tom welcome to the forums! I see that you have signed up to join us at Gaston's. That's a long flight for you. I'm looking forward to meeting you, and to flying with you. :)

Welcome, Ashley! (and Tom) :)

(You must realize that she is prettier to all the guys here, except maybe Jesse & Tony! :rofl:)

Wow I feel loved! Anywho....I have a three day trip starting Tuesday. I"m back to the usuall Island Hopin', although I think I get to head up to Tampa and Orlando so that will be fun...it's been a while since i've been north.
I'll be sure to let you know if anything crazy happens but for the most part it always goes smooth.

Peace out!
Ash:blowingkisses:

I had no idea 5's were so popular. I thought mine was unique! (Volvo S60 T5) But, I guess Saab does it too.

Lance, what make was your 5-cyl?

Audi (UR-S4). They were the first to mass market such an engine. With balance shafts and some other magic it felt smoother than the V6 I have now.

Audi (UR-S4). They were the first to mass market such an engine. With balance shafts and some other magic it felt smoother than the V6 I have now.

Almost, Mercedes 300Ds were the first in the modern era though they were diesels. IIRC NSU had 3 & 5 cyl 2 strokes in the 30s, though the 5 may not have made production.

Back