Welcome Ashley!

Wow! 20 posts of welcome before you even got here! This gal knows how to make an entrance! Welcome, Ashley!

Ha, lost a bet of course. Found it a lot less embarassing to put a picture of jesse in my avatar than attempt to win the bet. Was laughing too damn hard to try to win anyway. Jesse added the heart for a little fun. Best part is it confuses the heck out of people. Even Jesse and I were thinking that posts i made were actually made be him.

Tony. Don't do this to me. We talked about this for hours yesterday and you agreed we should come out and tell everyone. Now you go and make up this lame story about some stupid bet. They will understand--don't hurt me like this.. my heart just can't take any more abuse. Tony, I love you.

Tony. Don't do this to me. We talked about this for hours yesterday and you agreed we should come out and tell everyone. Now you go and make up this lame story about some stupid bet. They will understand--don't hurt me like this.. my heart just can't take any more abuse. Tony, I love you.

Did you guys register here yet? http://www.gayweddings.com/

Never a dull moment in this crowd!

Ashley, it is good to see you are not too insecure- "Sky Goddess"!

And Henning, my mom owned a flower shop for years, at which I was conscripted to work. All the best operators in the flower trade are gay men, the best by far, and they were all resolutely convinced that straight people had just not reconciled with their true feelings, yet. Had more than a few subtle advances, one blatant one, all politely rebuffed and all rejections graciously accepted.

But hey, none of y'all delude yourselves into thinking that same-sex relationships are any less complicated than traditional ones; in affairs of the heart, drama always rules.

/7500

Welcome Ashley! It's great to see another female in the frey. As you will soon find out for yourself there is a great group of fantastic females here, and a well...uhm... intresting group of men.

Missa

I am deeply offended by this post and the implication that men need to be kept "in line" or "straight".

:rofl:

:D

Thanks for your candid thoughts Anthony. To the extent that I have offended any men who don't really need to be kept "in line" or "straight", I apologize. :rofl: :D

And why am I trying my hardest not to roll on the floor in laughter?!! :rofl:

Welcome Ashley! It's great to see another female in the frey. As you will soon find out for yourself there is a great group of fantastic females here, and a well...uhm... intresting group of men.

Missa

I agree with the women part! hehehe Just kidding guys ;) Welcome to POA Ashley!

1. Welcome Ashley!
  2. Tony, what was the bet anyway, I smell a story :yes:

Tony can't figure out how to post this..Figures.

jesse_tony.jpg

1. Welcome Ashley!
  2. Tony, what was the bet anyway, I smell a story :yes:

Bill,

Jesse, Tristan, and I are on Skype. Jesse decides me and him should have a contest to see who can do this sound the best

http://www.schildfamily.org/misc_pages/funnyracecar.htm

We decide the punishment for losing is put a picture of the other person up as avatar. Jesse goes first. Tristan and I are incapacitated with laughter for about 10 minutes. I decide that I really dont want to wake up my roomates or lose even more pride, so I let him win. And then I got that wonderful picture for my avatar.

Bill,

Jesse, Tristan, and I are on Skype. Jesse decides me and him should have a contest to see who can do this sound the best

1. What the heck is Sky Pee?
  2. That car sounds more like an old 2-smoke motorcycle to me.
  3. I'm really digging using numbered bullets in posts today.
  4. You guys will bet over enything.
  5. There is no #5

Last edited:
  1. What the heck is Sky Pee?
  2. That car sounds more like an old 2-smoke motorcycle to me.
  3. I'm really digging using numbered bullets in posts today.

1. Skype is an internet voice/phone thing
2. that just makes it funnier
3. yea its kinda handy!

I am deeply offended by this post and the implication that men need to be kept "in line" or "straight".

:rofl:

:D

Thanks for your candid thoughts Anthony. To the extent that I have offended any men who don't really need to be kept "in line" or "straight", I apologize. :rofl: :D

Why is it always the ones that really need it are the ones that get offended by it being said?

Missa :rolleyes:

Why is it always the ones that really need it are the ones that get offended by it being said?

Missa :rolleyes:

Did you see the ROFL symbol? Did you see the big smiley face? Do you know what that means???? :D :) :D :)

I haven't laughed that hard since...well, since Tony and Jesse came out! Thanks guys! :D

if you think THAT was funny you shoulda heard Jesse do it! too bad i couldnt record it...

And Henning, my mom owned a flower shop for years, at which I was conscripted to work. All the best operators in the flower trade are gay men, the best by far, and they were all resolutely convinced that straight people had just not reconciled with their true feelings, yet. Had more than a few subtle advances, one blatant one, all politely rebuffed and all rejections graciously accepted.

But hey, none of y'all delude yourselves into thinking that same-sex relationships are any less complicated than traditional ones; in affairs of the heart, drama always rules.

/7500

Y'know the only thing worse than a gay making a pass at you is a gay not making a pass at you....:D

Y'know the only thing worse than a gay making a pass at you is a gay not making a pass at you....:D

Funny thing is, since none of 'em ever put me in an awkward or threatening situation, and I am not particularly interested in getting hostile towards someone just because they propose something I am not interested in, I accepted the inquiries as compliments, and left it at that.

===

There have been a few times that CJane has wished I'd just come out of the closet, and thus, leave her the hell alone! :D

DUH! Why do you think I'm rolling my eyes???? Wow, IQ check here please! :D

Missa

Now watch it or someone will be visiting you. LOL!

Attachments

• Rosie.jpg
    Rosie.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 88

Please, I will take a pass on being hit on by men. I am sometimes uncomfortable in San Fran because of that. Men will look at you like we look at women. Makes me cringe. Not that there's anything wrong with them hooking up, I mean, well, ahhh, oh forget it.....

I too am very concerned about Ashley's apparently very low self esteem. This is a common problem amongst pilots, so much so that we're well known for it. That's why when you meet a pilot, they will almost never tell you that they fly (and certainly not gush about how great flying is within the first 5 minutes, taking any opportunity to wedge it into the conversation, even though it really doesn't fit: "Have you noticed how the price of broccoli has dropped?" "Yeah, I was on my way to the airport to go fly my airplane and passed by the farmer's' market and I was amazed!")

Chris

I have a straight 6, an opposed 4, and a V8

I used to have a 5 cylinder, does that make me odd?

Ashley, as you can see this is a fairly friendly crowd (for the most part). Welcome to the group. Do you have any Gulfstream stories to share (or Tony stories for that matter)?

Last edited:
That's why when you meet a pilot, they will almost never tell you that they fly (and certainly not gush about how great flying is within the first 5 minutes, taking any opportunity to wedge it into the conversation, even though it really doesn't fit: "Have you noticed how the price of broccoli has dropped?" "Yeah, I was on my way to the airport to go fly my airplane and passed by the farmer's' market and I was amazed!")
That's hysterical because it's so true!!!! :rofl:

Welcome Ashley! Glad to have you aboard, and it's great to see another female here to help the rest of us keep the guys in line (I almost said keep the guys straight..but based on this thread I guess it's a little late for that!:D )

LOL! Yes I agree...I love to talk airplanes with Females because we are a bit limited...

if you think THAT was funny you shoulda heard Jesse do it! too bad i couldnt record it...

I have to agree with ya! I was about in tears! He sounded kinda like a goat riding a motorcycle! I dont think I've laughed that much in a while! It sure made my night.

Although he chickend out...I kinda still wonder what tony would sound like. I'm just glad it wasnt me!

Back