Welcome Ashley!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
PoA folks,

Lets welcome one of my good flying friends, Ashley Kriewall. She went to flight school with me and also bartended at my dads pizza place. Now she flies Embraers for Gulfstream, island hopping from florida to the bahamas, lucky!

PoA folks,

Lets welcome one of my good flying friends, Ashley Kriewall. She went to flight school with me and also bartended at my dads pizza place. Now she flies Embraers for Gulfstream, island hopping from florida to the bahamas, lucky!

Some friend you are letting her go to Gulfstream...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome Ashley, hopefully you'll find better friends here:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <sniff> Seriously, enjoy South Florida, see you there soon.

PoA folks,

Lessee, here... flight school, pizza, Embraers, Florida, Bahamas... tough life yer living, there, kiddo!!!

sigh - don't mind me - I'm just jealous!! Welcome, Ashley! (Be aware, Airmet Tango is ALWAYS in effect in the Spin Zone!! :eek:)

Lessee, here... flight school, pizza, Embraers, Florida, Bahamas... tough life yer living, there, kiddo!!!

sigh - don't mind me - I'm just jealous!! Welcome, Ashley! (Be aware, Airmet Tango is ALWAYS in effect in the Spin Zone!! :eek:)

Yeah, but she also had to grow up around Tony. :rofl:

Welcome Ashley!

Helllooooo Ashley. Hmmm bahama mama vs. cold beer in Iowa tough choice!

Hmm - all this helloing and no response from Ashley. Did Tony make her up?

Hello!

nah nick,

she had trouble last night getting her membership activated, i believe she PM'd someone on management council.

Tony,

Tell her to post in the Registration Problems forum and one of us will take car of it as soon as we can. See the following notice on the home page:

Greebo said:
If you are relatively new to Pilots of America and can not post, please go to the Registration Problems forum and post a request for access. This step is necessary for members who registered using a known free email service, as an extra step to prevent non-human registrations.

Users who can post will not be able to see this forum and can disregard this message.

If you can not post, AND can not see the Registration Problems forum, then please use the Contact Us...

I think she tried that, but was having problems. Ill point her back that direction, thanks!

I think she tried that, but was having problems. Ill point her back that direction, thanks!

If that still doesn't work, have her PM me and I'll check into the account. If she can't PM, let me know.

well she was able to post in registration problems forum.

verification in 3...2...1...

Ahhhhh Wow! Hello boys! Thanks for the great welcome! Glad to be here

Well let me say welcome to you also Ashley!
Welcome to the hangar, pull up a chair and stay a while.

I really need to get my bones to bed soon! I can't sleep till noon again tomorrow! haha or today I guess it is...

I really need to get my bones to bed soon! I can't sleep till noon again tomorrow! haha or today I guess it is...

Yeah, I'm still working on resetting my clock to US time from Australia time. I screwed up and slept on the flight across the Pacific.

Hi Ashley,

Welcome and thanks for classing up the joint, we can use it:) .

We look forward to hearing many stories about your exciting, aviating life. We also want to hear lots of embarassing stories about Tony.

Chris

We look forward to hearing many stories about your exciting, aviating life. We also want to hear lots of embarassing stories about Tony.
Chris

i actually dont think she has any... :no:

Hi Ashley,

Welcome and thanks for classing up the joint, we can use it:) .

Chris
hmmm where to begin...with Tony I mean... haha just kidding Tony. You know I wouldn't have passed Calculus with out u!
Tuesday I have a 3 day trip so something interesting is bound to happen, I'll let you know.

Tony, what the heck are you doing with a picture of Jesse as your avatar??? :eek: :dunno:

Since there's a big heart around Jesse, I think it's clear that Jesse is Tony's valentine. I think it's really romantic, and I applaud their courage. It's not easy to come out and declare their feelings in a public forum like this.

You go, guys!

Chris

Since there's a big heart around Jesse, I think it's clear that Jesse is Tony's valentine. I think it's really romantic, and I applaud their courage. It's not easy to come out and declare their feelings in a public forum like this.

You go, guys!

Chris
It's all starting to become very clear... interesting... very interesting!

You go, guys!

Chris

I think it's great that they're finally coming out of the closet. Maybe we should all chip in and send them on a trip to Key West, I know some great gay resort operators down there...

I think it's great that they're finally coming out of the closet. Maybe we should all chip in and send them on a trip to Key West, I know some great gay resort operators down there...

Anything you care to share Henning lol :blowingkisses:

Wow this thread took a turn for the dumpster.

Anything you care to share Henning lol :blowingkisses:

Wow this thread took a turn for the dumpster.

Yep, worked two years in Key West, have no problem with gays. Good tippers and polite people. Most people I find that have issues with gays are pretty insecure in themselves.

Considering my luck with women, I wish I was gay....

Yep, worked two years in Key West, have no problem with gays. Good tippers and polite people. Most people I find that have issues with gays are pretty insecure in themselves.

Considering my luck with women, I wish I was gay....

I hear that. I haven't had quite as long a run of bad luck as you, but I think it would be convenient to just go gay for a couple years for a change of pace. Alas, I'm straight as a bloody arrow.

Chris

Edit: Sorry for hijacking your thread, Ashley. Us poor, hearbroken, antipodean boys have a tendency to wallow a bit, lately. You'll find that thread drift is rampant around here.

Ashley, welcome to the forum. :) It's always good to have additional females here.

Anthony, this is your big chance to show how nice you really are. :D

PoA folks,

Welcome, Ashley. South Florida, huh? I spend a lot of time in Miami and
love the area.

Welcome Ashley. Thats my Daughters name. good choice :)

You go, guys!

Chris

Wow guys. I'm so glad that you all took it so well. We were really worried that we would freak some people out. But really we just want to be happy like everyone else.

I would like to think that we'll be welcome at the future fly-ins but if that is not possible I understand.

Wow guys. I'm so glad that you all took it so well. We were really worried that we would freak some people out. But really we just want to be happy like everyone else.

I would like to think that we'll be welcome at the future fly-ins but if that is not possible I understand.

No problem, we all kind of figured anyways. It all makes sense now ;):rofl:

Anthony, this is your big chance to show how nice you really are. :D

Welcome Ashley. This is a great place to discuss flying and Gastons and that's about it. :)

Tony, what the heck are you doing with a picture of Jesse as your avatar??? :eek: :dunno:

Ha, lost a bet of course. Found it a lot less embarassing to put a picture of jesse in my avatar than attempt to win the bet. Was laughing too damn hard to try to win anyway. Jesse added the heart for a little fun. Best part is it confuses the heck out of people. Even Jesse and I were thinking that posts i made were actually made be him.

Welcome Ashley! Glad to have you aboard, and it's great to see another female here to help the rest of us keep the guys in line (I almost said keep the guys straight..but based on this thread I guess it's a little late for that!:D )

and it's great to see another female here to help the rest of us keep the guys in line (I almost said keep the guys straight..

I am deeply offended by this post and the implication that men need to be kept "in line" or "straight".

:rofl:

:D

Back