Wear-N-Write Wearable Dry Erase Board Perfect For Your Next Flight

Trump

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Trump
Attention Private Pilots: Wear-N-Write the dry erase board for your wrist. Great for jotting down tower instruction. Add one to your flight bag. Save 15% now. Use Coupon Code [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24GTXO5C[/FONT]
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DLRV4A

Attachments

• wnw wrist shot 2 zoomed.jpg
    wnw wrist shot 2 zoomed.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 50
I'll pass. Can't imagine trying to keep a dry erase marker handy in the plane all the time, much less functional. And they're messy to erase.

I'll just keep my kneeboard, stocked with folded paper from work (printed on the front side, folded in half, it's a perfect fit. Most of it goes into the blue recycle bin, but some I recycle myself.

Just line your panel and yoke with this...

(Chalkboard tape is for the old school aviators that don't like that new fangled technology)

...yes, they are real products.

Scotch-Removable-Chalkboard-and-Dry-Erase-Tape.jpg

I'll just slap some chalkboard paint on the dash and door panels instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean a grease pencil on the door window isn't the correct method? I've been doing this all wrong apparently. ;)

(For that matter if you're going dry erase, just write on the window too.)

Plus that thing isn't big enough to write, "El piloto es muy guapo." multiple times while admiring one's reflection in the side window while watching the ice build up on the strut.

You can write it backward like the kids in the navy who write on the operations boards so the lineman can read it when you arrive, so they know to go get that little red carpet doormat thingy before they even see you. ;)

I usually fly nekkid, so that'd be useful for strapping onto my lap.

Get with it man..... Voice notes on the iPhone. Doesn't stink like dry erase either.

Can you just use a permanent marker on the LCD in front of you? Plenty of space to write! And if you run out of space, use the other LCDs. :D

Back