Two facts one lie game...

I play right handed guitar and have never understood how you righties can finger with your non-dominant hand.

Hmm maybe that's why my chord transitions are so slow....

Hmm maybe that's why my chord transitions are so slow....
As a southpaw, there are only 3 items that come to mind where I go righty: shooting guns, shooting pool, and playing guitar. Even though right-hand lead is taught to all drummers as the standard, I learned opposite and still play the set left-handed.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

You win. I do a few things right handed. I play right handed guitar and have never understood how you righties can finger with your non-dominant hand.

I have a southpaw buddy who can pick up a guitar and play it left, right, or even upside down and backward. He's good whichever way around it is.

He started in Jr High and it's an aspect of his job to play, so he gets a lot of time behind the yoke, so to speak.

I've handed him a right handed guitar upside down before and he just plays it. Doesn't even think about it.

I have a southpaw buddy who can pick up a guitar and play it left, right, or even upside down and backward. He's good whichever way around it is.

He started in Jr High and it's an aspect of his job to play, so he gets a lot of time behind the yoke, so to speak.

I've handed him a right handed guitar upside down before and he just plays it. Doesn't even think about it.

Those guys **** me off. ;)

I have a relative that tried to kill Hitler.
I have landed at 6Y9 after dark.
I have landed a borrowed aircraft in a field.
I successfully kept up with a bunch of Eastern European 20 year old kids while drinking at a party in Lithuania.
I once flew dual with an instructor who didn't speak any English.

I see your four and give you five...

They're all believable, you wild man you, so I'll just throw a guess out there. #3?

They're all believable, you wild man you, so I'll just throw a guess out there. #3?

That one seemed particularly believable for me given that he's one of them funny hat glider people. Probably borrowed a glider (which is an aircraft) and did a land out.

I successfully kept up with a bunch of Eastern European 20 year old kids while drinking at a party in Lithuania.

Given that he has a photo of a borrowed aircraft sitting in a field in his signature, it can't be #3. I know #1 is true. I'll go with #5 only since I don't think it's been called.

Tripped over a candy-filled pumpkin on someone's doorstep Halloween night and broke my wrist in the fall. - LIE

No doubt it is a lie...you break bones in the impact, not the fall. I fell 800 feet and didn't break a single bone...

Yeah, I'm late to the party. What else is new?

What, no option for pitching a tent in a dry pond only to have it rain and.....????

Nobody has guessed #5 yesterday so I'll go with that.

Seach for Henning von Tresckow (no relation to our Henning)
That one was fun. I blame Kent for never being on time...
Took Tony's glider on a cross country and landed out. Best part was that Leah came to get me instead of Tony
Don't EVER try to keep up with 20 something Easter Europeans while drinking. That was probably the worst next day I've ever had. Had to lie down and watch the sky for 30 minutes to get recombobulated.
Igor the Lithuanian CFIG. Good flight, but no real communication.

Looks Like Robert is the Winner

No doubt it is a lie...you break bones in the impact, not the fall. I fell 800 feet and didn't break a single bone...

Yeah, I'm late to the party. What else is new?

What if she was just reiterating the season in which Halloween occurs? I suppose she could have forgotten to capitalize the season. ;)

Well gee, who knows WTF Robert is, or ya talkin' abut 6PC's 'Robert"? And, which one was the answer, being we, well me, don't know who Robert is, unless you're referring to, ah we already went there didn't we. Never mind!

OK,,, here goes my 10,000th post,,,, Oh boy, am I ever excited!

#1 Ive landed behind a piano factory.
#2 I drove my sailboat onto a reef in Mexico.
#3 Ive broken an arm 3 times.
#4 I havent bought gas in 4 months.
#5 I can watch all 3 of my TVs at once.
#6 I have a machine shop in an upstairs bedroom.
#7 I was surprised by a Brown Recluse Spider.
#8 I broke my reclining chair,, but still enjoy it.
#9 I have left Mrs6PC and done run off with my new girl CajunFlyer and a crock pot full of Pickled Beets.
#10,,,,, I Puller the RED Handle,,,,, Again!!!!

have fun.

OK,,, here goes my 10,000th post,,,, Oh boy, am I ever excited!

#1 Ive landed behind a piano factory.
#2 I drove my sailboat onto a reef in Mexico.
#3 Ive broken an arm 3 times.
#4 I havent bought gas in 4 months.
#5 I can watch all 3 of my TVs at once.
#6 I have a machine shop in an upstairs bedroom.
#7 I was surprised by a Brown Recluse Spider.
#8 I broke my reclining chair,, but still enjoy it.
#9 I have left Mrs6PC and done run off with my new girl CajunFlyer and a crock pot full of Pickled Beets.
#10,,,,, I Puller the RED Handle,,,,, Again!!!!

have fun.

soo Bryan, should we add these 83 posts to your 9999 total????

soo Bryan, should we add these 83 posts to your 9999 total????

This is NOT a guess!!
Adding my new posts to my old posts would Not make 10,082 total posts,,,,
my 9,999 posts are separate from my 83 posts and neither the twain may meet!
Because,,,, that would just be weird.

Easy peasy! #4 'cause he drinks beer and everyone that drinks beer has gas!

Woah woah wait, the OP said 3, not 10! So 4-10 should be canned. Cheater!

Excluding 9 for obvious reasons. Excluding 10 because I am not aware of anyone having used CAPS twice.
I think #4 is the lie.

Back