Two facts one lie game...

Excluding 9 for obvious reasons. Excluding 10 because I am not aware of anyone having used CAPS twice.
I think #4 is the lie.

6PC is the 1st winner!
the rest of you are no fun.
He DIDNT guess 9 or 10 cause he knew they were LIES!!! BUT he DID pick them.....
The real Lie was 5,,, I have 3 TVs,,, but 2 of them dont work anymore,,, Soooo.

My phone sux. I'll post from a computer tomorrow

Lightning Strikes Twice: I was 11, my family was driving from Texas to Oklahoma having just sold our house and starting a new life. It was storming and we were driving down I-35. Dad and I are watching storms roll in and BAM lightning hits our van and lights us up like the 4th of July. Scary as hell. As a young kid, I was furious at my parents making me move states and leave my best friends. I hated moving away and was mad as a kid can be. I remember thinking SEE!!!!! This happened because we are moving away.
A week later my mom comes back form the mailbox and sits down and hands me some photos a former neighbor mailed to us. It was photos of the house in OK only it was in shambles. we found out the house we moved out of had been struck by lightning right between my sister and my bedroom. The entire upper floor was destroyed. It created a weird dynamic in my feelings about the move. I was still so angry that I had to leave my friends that I was downright depressed. However, I was grateful that we didn’t spend another night in that house as my sister and I would have certainly had a much more frightening and potentially life threatening night.

Hit By a Car: 13 years old and riding my brand new bike. It was a blue GT Performer. I am listening to my Sony Walkman and listening to No Sleep til Brooklyn at max volume. Not paying attention and riding on the wrong side of the street, I decide I am going to switch to the other side but I look up and there is a white Ford LTD coming at me and no time to react. My only recollection is feeling the impact and briefly catching a glimpse of my reflection in the right side mirror. I came to on the sidewalk and the two men in the car on their way to a baseball game were trying to help me into the car and asking where I lived. I kept saying I will just go home on my own. I was scared I was going to get in trouble. I was too hurt though. They got me in the car, to my house, and my folks took me to ER where they fixed me up and a cop read me the riot act for not paying attention.

Woke up During Surgery: Shortly after Christmas in 1989, I had to have an appendectomy. It was a no time to waste, went to the ER w/ after a 3 day stomach ache and 30 min later was headed for the OR situation. Everything was a blur because it was happening so fast. Count backwards from 10. I probably only got to 8 before it was lights out. Then very clearly not even remotely dreamlike, I am awake. I can hear voices but not really understanding what they are saying. I can see but I am seeing double. I remember trying to uncross my eyes but in hindsight I realize I wasn’t cross eyed but having double vision from the drugs. There was no pain at all but incredible pressure like a bowling ball sitting on my abdomen. I could feel the tube in my throat. No pain there but bad gagging discomfort. I could not move at all but aside from the double vision, I was clear headed and knew exactly what was going on. This lasted maybe 3 minutes before I perceived what was falling back to sleep.

#1 is a lie. I don't believe you were ever 11. I can believe 10 and I can believe 12, but 11? c'mon, that's ridiculous.

#2 is a lie, I don't think the bike, the walkman and the song line up with how freakin old you are.

#3 isn't so much of a lie as a 'you only THINK you woke up during surgery' kind of thing.

Eman being bad little monkey. We will give him #1. I will take #2 as the lie. #3 has to be true, 6PC would wake up during surgery for the sole purpose of messing with the doctors.

Can I give props to 6PC for going back to the original format and only posting 3 items? Thank you!

#3 is a lie. They don't put a tube down you for an appendectomy.
damn! They did for my shoulder surgery last year so I assumed that was All surgeries. The part about waking up was false... You're up.

#1 I have never consumed a drop of alcohol in my life.
#2 Other than flying, my hobbies include grinding my own wheat to make bread/rolls, playing cello in a local symphony and lots of family history research.
#3 I have a cousin with the same name as me (first and last name - not middle).
#4 BONUS: I nearly got to meet 6PC this summer and now regret not making an extra effort.

I'd say either #1 or #2 is a lie... and I'll go with #1. Because, if you grind your own wheat, and you wanted to meet-up with 6PC, I'd bet you brew your own too.

#3 is a lie. I have long contended that nobody else in the world has the combination of my first and last names. Neal in and of itself is somewhat rare. And my last name is super rare. @Matthew K is up.

Ah, I was afraid I would win. It's going to be difficult to come up with statements.

2. I once had a camper that while traveling the left wheel completely flew off on the interstate.

3. I've never flown in a helicopter.

Last edited:
1. I was a member of the largest free-fall formation in 2006.

2. I have musically performed in a dozen different NFL stadiums, including 5 domes.

3. I played some linebacker in college and broke another players hip during a game.

1. I was a member of the largest free-fall formation in 2006.

2. I have musically performed in a dozen different NFL stadiums, including 5 domes.

3. I played some linebacker in college and broke another players hip during a game.
Even though #2 seems to obvious I'm still gonna say #2 is a lie.

Looks like eman got it. I've never gone skydiving, so I would have a hard time claiming to be involved in a formation skydive.

#2: I was in a national champion marching band in high school (Broken Arrow HS) which attended several competitions in Indianapolis, St Louis, and Atlanta domes. I was then in the drumline at the University of Oklahoma which brought us to several other NFL stadiums for bowl games, conference championships, and non-conference matchups.

#3 while playing in a pick-up tackle football game (no pads), the opposing teams running back tried to run through me, but I got lower. I launched him over my shoulder and the impact, combined with his fall to the ground, caused his hip to fracture and a fumble which I returned for a TD. I never knew the guys name. Two years later, while at a party, he walked up to me and shook my hand/thanked me for breaking his hip. Turns out, while on crutches during the winter ice/snow, a young lady took pity on him and helped him get around campus for few weeks. He was thanking me because that lady was now his wife, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aight, well I already told you 'bout my sex life in my first reply. here's some other random eman1200 childhood facts. oh, and a lie too. since this is my 2nd go-around I'll give you 4 facts, 1 lie.

1) I had a 'pet cemetery' on the side of the house where we buried all of our pets. we waited until they were actually dead, of course.
2) I broke my brothers finger by dropping a brick on it when I was 5.
3) A friend and I almost burned my house down when playing with matches in the bushes in front of the house when I was 10.
4) I stumbled upon a loaded pistol when I was rummaging through boxes in the attic when I was 11.
5) I broke my collar bone skiing when I was 14, on my birthday.

aight, well I already told you 'bout my sex life in my first reply. here's some other random eman1200 childhood facts. oh, and a lie too. since this is my 2nd go-around I'll give you 4 facts, 1 lie.

1) I had a 'pet cemetery' on the side of the house where we buried all of our pets. we waited until they were actually dead, of course.
2) I broke my brothers finger by dropping a brick on it when I was 5.
3) A friend and I almost burned my house down when playing with matches in the bushes in front of the house when I was 10.
4) I stumbled upon a loaded pistol when I was rummaging through boxes in the attic when I was 11.
5) I broke my collar bone skiing when I was 14, on my birthday.

I'll say #1.

About #4, something like that actually happened to me when I was little... found it in my grandma's nightstand and, thinking it was a toy, I carried it into the kitchen where all the adults were talking, pointed it at my dad and apparently said, "bang bang, daddy!!" They got it from me before sht got real, thankfully. So I can believe that one.

I'll say #1.

About #4, something like that actually happened to me when I was little... found it in my grandma's nightstand and, thinking it was a toy, I carried it into the kitchen where all the adults were talking, pointed it at my dad and apparently said, "bang bang, daddy!!" They got it from me before sht got real, thankfully. So I can believe that one.

You think me having a pet cemetery is a lie or that I waited until they were dead before I buried them?

I'll say #1.

I can completely believe finding a gun in a nightstand, that way you have it at a moment's notice. It's hard for me to believe that someone left a gun(loaded) in a box and put it in the attic though. That's both dangerous and seemingly careless since guns are for the most part valuable.

Thanks for the Bump 6PC.

What happened 9/28/16 that EVERYONE grew bored with this thread simultaneously?

I would restart the game, but work is too busy for me to be able to loop back into this in a timely basis (more likely 4 days).

OTOH, you'all waited 4 months and still don't know which one of Eman's childhood stories is the truth.

Back