To my MC friends

I've had a pretty good track record with the ignore list. 7 people on it. 5 of those 7 were ultimately banned and one left/no longer posts here.

I've had a pretty good track record with the ignore list. 7 people on it. 5 of those 7 were ultimately banned and one left/no longer posts here.

Ahhh...CTLSi huh? I must admit...he was still the sole individual on my ignore list, for posterity's sake if nothing else since he was long ago banished.

I've never put anyone on ignore. Don't need a machine to do that. I certainly deserve to be ignored, but you all knew that already.

The latest addition to my list.

Marcus Licinius Crassus: Arrests are in progress. The prisons began to fill. In every city and province, lists of the disloyal have been compiled. Tomorrow, they will learn the cost of their terrible folly... their treason.

Gracchus: Where does my name appear on the list of the disloyal enemies of the state?

Marcus Licinius Crassus: First.

(Sorry, I can't help it - I'm always reminded of that scene in Spartacus whenever people talk about any sort of list of undesirables.)

Back