To become a student pilot or not become one....

Janel! You're alive!

When you stopped posting we all assumed that you'd spun into a smoking hole in the ground...

Student Pilot = flies airplanes

Pilot = flies airplanes

You get to fly the airplane no matter how you slice it. NOW GET (back) UP THERE!

So here's my first time flying story. It was AWESOME! I had so much fun in the air. I made the plane go left, then right, then in a circle. Down then up. It was soo cool. After we landed and are taxying back to our hanger bay, (btw, I'm flying out of a military air base) we get instructed by the tower to hold our position. So we are sitting there on the runway waiting in a wee little piper warrior plane when a fighter jet turns onto the runway and starts coming straight at us. I've walked around these fighter jets many times; however, there is something very different when you're in a wee little plane watching this behemoth coming Straight. At. You. Of course the jet makes a turn to go back to his hanger bay and I continue on the runway back to my hanger bay - no collision. It is a sight I will not soon be forgetting.

THAT ^ should be in the classified thread. :rolleyes:
Yup... and his other post (he has just 2 as of this writing) was the same content, and also outside of the classified forum

Coveted title...
Technically there are 6 grades of pilot certificates.
- Student
- Sport
- Recreational
- Private
- Commercial
- Airline Transport

While most here assume Private is the entry level certificate, actually "Student" holds that distinction. Get a class III medical and technically you are a pilot without taking lesson 1.

Back