"Tiny little Grumman" vs. F-18 Spoiler alert. I lost.

That is wicked cool! For a second I thought the little Grumman had them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sure sounded like she said "Traveler 11 Flight" at the beginning of the video. I was thinking "How did she know your plane is a Traveler? It's tiny little!"

Reminds me of playing "Bad Guy" with the Hawaii ANG in a CAP C-182. Took all of their stick skills (and a whole lot of thrust) just to keep up^H^Hdown with us... :p

These pictures were taken from a Partenavia, the Cessna was quite a bit slower. :D

mel001.jpg
mel002.jpg

You were too close for missiles, needed to switch to guns.

Nice! Sure she was talking about the plane you were flying? “Tiny little... Grumman!”

More importantly, how does she know! LOL

"Tiny Little Grumman" for the win! Socially distancing for "wing waggle wake turbulence"

Love it!

fly to the scene of the incident, or be recovered at the scene of the tragedy

“Negative Tiny Little Grumman, the pattern is full.”

Cheers

I usually don’t call approach when flying over C or D airspace even in my 150. For some reason I feel slightly more anxious about not doing it when it’s military airspace. About a month ago I called them up just as a courtesy to let them know I was over the top. About half way through at my 85 knot cruise speed he called out departing traffic “fast movers at your 12 o’clock F16’s”. I responded “Traffic in sight, I’ll try not to run them over” they laughed, I laughed, and I thought I heard “switching to guns” :eek:

Back