Time Building DFW

Ben Cammack

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bcammack
I am moving to Fort worth and am looking for someone to sit left seat in my C182 and act as a safety pilot for me while I work on CFI. I am a commercial pilot with instrument, but I am not instrument current. I have about 10hrs of dual with me sitting right seat. Im looking to maintain proficiency in the right seat while I get prepared for a late sept checkride, this will be shared control time and shared cost, figure 11gph and the odd quart of oil. Have to have your high performance endorsement. Ill be moving 08-01-23 and I would like to start flying around mid august, twice a week or so. Thanks!

Which part of Fort Worth?
What kind of time building? Going somewhere? An hour out and an hour back? Preferred days and times?

I am moving to flowermound. I do not have a place to hanger the plane yet so my tentative plan is to tie down at Alliance until I find one. I will need to be practicing maneuvers and landings with my half of the control time, other half we can use however. It’s going to have to be weekdays, but that’s as much as I can narrow it down right now. I’ll know more once I get moved. At least 2 hrs total time per flight but I would prefer 3 to 4 hrs that way I have enough time to practice what I need to practice.

If you post on North Texas aviators on Facebook, you'd probably have 30 responses

Have you considered Northwest regional?
I live just north of flower mound. Alliance is a bit of a trek. Denton is a good option too.

What time are you flying? If it was the weekend I could probably help some weekdays, schedule is a little more rigid.

Back