Thread... FAIL!

"The lottery is a tax on people that are bad at math."

Tell that to my old college roomates mom, who in the last 3 years has won 100K, 20K, and 10K from the Iowa Lottery.

Tell that to my old college roomates mom, who in the last 3 years has won 100K, 20K, and 10K from the Iowa Lottery.

Wow.. She must be REALLY bad at math if she keeps winning that much. :D :D

The problem, of course, was that the zoom was too good and the picture was a moth on the horse's butt.

should this guy ever see an aircraft go down I expect him to talk of how the "engine stalled"

Speaking of problems with animal identification...

possum_poster%5B1%5D.jpg

Trapper John

lol i did not take engineering economics but i did take an econ 101 class. i've just been watching too many Sonic commercials lately I guess :)

When I saw an addition to this thread today I thought for sure it would contain two companies...microsoft and t-mobile!

Aviation-related... And OUCH! :rofl:

attachment.php

Attachments

• epic-fail-career-fair-fail.jpg
    epic-fail-career-fair-fail.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 409
attachment.php

I knew what it reminded me of:

attachment.php

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
NFW!
The Family Truckster was the very first thought that popped into my mind the first time I saw one of these:
chevy_silverado_hybrid_001.jpg

ASO.com Cessna 310R listing fail. I don't think anybody will offer $185 in NC when N277C is also listed in OH for $10K less than that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot010.jpg
    ScreenShot010.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 586
ASO.com Cessna 310R listing fail. I don't think anybody will offer $185 in NC when N277C is also listed in OH for $10K less than that.

attachment.php

Let me guess -- the more expensive one is listed by Vicki of VT?!:D

Name a bank...fail

Choose a bank name...fail
attachment.php

Attachments

• Bank small.jpg
    Bank small.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 509
Then, even if she DOES accept, your best man can ruin it:

The sad part is, just like so much stuff on the Internet today, this is fake. All the fakery on the Internet is getting tiring.

This seems as good a first post as any.

Hmmm... had to look to tell it's not a Toyota with unintended acceleration.

Probably one of those folks that "only" had 2 beers.... :rolleyes:

I need to take a picture....

Yesterday, we drove by planned parenthood, and no kidding the sign out front said "Please use rear entrance."

Too perfect.

Back