Thread... FAIL!

planeoops.jpg

Oops2.jpg

OOPS1.jpg
oops7.jpg

Drinking Fountain Fail!

I took this photo in a bathroom in Seattle, WA. last year. Apparently there is a huge problem with people drinking form toilets in the pacific northwest.

Y'all might want to only drink bottled water on your next visit up there!

attachment.php

Attachments

• fountain.jpg
    fountain.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
I don't think the warning would be necessary. But, for some...

Reminds me of that great line from "Roadhouse"

"There is a sign above the urinals in this place that says Don't eat the big white mint"

Classic!

Reminds me of that great line from "Roadhouse"

"There is a sign above the urinals in this place that says Don't eat the big white mint"

I once saw a sign that said, "Please do not throw cigarette butts in the urinal."

Someone had added, "They're hard to light" :smile:

Ron Wanttaja

The current economic crisis has forced even some corporations to modify their logos:

(the first, in keeping with this thread's theme)

Ford.jpg

2M.jpg

Apple.jpg

BestBuy.jpg

Chrysler.jpg

Cisco.jpg

CitiGroup.jpg

Dell.jpg

DowJones.jpg

Ferrari.jpg

GoodYear.jpg

LG.jpg

Nike.jpg

Nokia.jpg

Xerox.jpg

Yahoo.jpg

Close, Troy, but you got it a bit off:

motivate_ford.JPG

scott, dude,you gotta give us a 'not safe for work' warning or something...

Close, Troy, but you got it a bit off:

motivate_ford.JPG

:rofl:

I just had one of these following behind me. Never noticed one before.

attachment.php

It was very intimidating in the rear view mirror although thankfully this guy wasn't trying to push me. He was a gentleman.

I dunno what variation that one was (maybe a F250...F450?) but I was mesmerized by it and almost stared in my mirror as we dealt with the tollway construction SNAFU. It was a fascinating, towering wall of chrome and after a minute

I knew what it reminded me of:

attachment.php

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 2008_Ford_F-150_XLT.jpg
    2008_Ford_F-150_XLT.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 691
  • vacation%20truckster.jpg
    vacation%20truckster.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 694
remind me again who this guy is?
He's the guy who jumped out of his airplane leaving it to continue on auto pilot - 'cept it ran out of gas short of the ocean so it was obvious that he was no longer in it when it came down. Got caught within a day or two. I think he had some investment scams running that were getting uncovered etc. Don't recall the name.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Genuine Tourist Trap.jpg
    Genuine Tourist Trap.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 486
  • The Forgetter.jpg
    The Forgetter.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 487
Here's one of my faves...
helmet fail. :D

Attachments

• fail-helmet.jpg
    fail-helmet.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 161
What's wrong with that? Every fire extinguisher instruction I've ever read says to aim at the base of the fire.
The base, yes. What the pic doesn't show is he started spraying while yards away from the pot and slowly crept forward. Notice the lack of residue on the ground from the approach side of the pot? He was spraying into the air and trucks and persons got covered with the residue. The pic shows as close as he got. Nowhere close to the base. The fire continued unabated until the fuel (several gallons of 100LL and oil rags) was nearly depleted. This was markedly different from the aggressive fire control practised by the other pilots and mechanics. We all had a hoot watching. I guess it was one of those "you had to be there" moments.

Last edited:
Chris Jones... I hope this isn't you! It made me think of you though. ;)

Off-road fail:

epic-fail-off-road-fail.jpg

lol i thought of chris when i saw that one too

Fail to the Redskins.

"Redskins lose to lowly Lions".

Last edited:
see? there IS a tax on stupid - it's just not monetary. Unless you count the lottery, then it's both. :)

see? there IS a tax on stupid - it's just not monetary. Unless you count the lottery, then it's both. :)

"The lottery is a tax on people that are bad at math."

Back