*thread deleted*

Lighters work pretty well for deleting threads. That used to be a morning ritual in formation prior to inspection.
Pour gas on it and throw a match. Does a good job as well!

Probably @Braeden Post was looking for a sympathetic ear about flying drones in Detroit and discovered no such thing exists here.

Which brings up a question: when we see user name “poadeleted20” or some such in old posts, was that someone’s actual name, or some kind of software deal?

Which brings up a question: when we see user name “poadeleted20” or some such in old posts, was that someone’s actual name, or some kind of software deal?
That's someone who's taken his toys and gone home. The account is deleted, but all the posts can't be deleted without ripping a hole in spacetime. Or something like that.

This best answered by a mod. @jesse, or @Ted DuPuis can speak to it. (or the other 8, but I don't recall their profile names as well :))

This best answered by a mod. @jesse, or @Ted DuPuis can speak to it. (or the other 8, but I don't recall their profile names as well :))
@wsuffa was a mod, and his answer is correct. That was in the past, when people asked to have their accounts deleted or they got booted. Now we don't do that, because we realized that the quoted posts will still have the person's old username, so there is no point. If you get booted, your user block says "ejection handle pulled". That goes for both temporary and permanent bans. If you want to leave, stop posting. You can delete your posts (not threads), but your account is still going to exist.

Not just Ron. Anyone who left or got booted if their old posts were worth retaining. I can think of several.
Huh?

I thought they were individually tagged. i.e. "poadeleted20" was specific to Ron Levy. Someone else may be "poadeleted14"..but 20 is Ron.

is that not correct?

How’s everyone doing tonight? Tried smoking some
Chicken drumsticks with some different seasonings. Curry was definitely the favorite.

Huh?

I thought they were individually tagged. i.e. "poadeleted20" was specific to Ron Levy. Someone else may be "poadeleted14"..but 20 is Ron.

is that not correct?
Yes, each person was tagged with an individual number. I don't remember which was Ron.

Chicken drumsticks with some different seasonings. Curry was definitely the favorite.

That sounds good. I found a boneless Boston Butt in the store on Friday, so I made pulled pork. I do believe I like working with the bone-in cut better, but this one came out very well and was done after 9 hours, where the bone in ones are more like 11.

I do have a server migration tonight, scheduled from 10 PM to 2 AM. That's assuming everything goes well. Tomorrow we would like to go to the lake, my eldest daughter is returning to Pennsylvania next week and she'd like to get some more Waverunner riding in, and possibly ride her wakeboard if the water's not too cold.

We made chicken nachos tonight. They have now been completely deleted...along with several Micheladas.

This is what happens when you post to POA at 3am, and lay awake until 5am wondering how many crappy replies you're gonna get from the self-appointed-editors-at-large.

We got some new shears today and deleted a bunch of butt fur off the cat.
That comment reminds me of this commercial for Bissell vacuums (though this YT vid over plays it)

Are you in one of those states that has legalized the smoking of chicken drumsticks? Or is that not federally limited? Is it legal to smoke them on a flight?

Are you in one of those states that has legalized the smoking of chicken drumsticks? Or is that not federally limited? Is it legal to smoke them on a flight?

I’m pretty sure chicken smoking has to be disclosed on your FAA medical application. Consult with a HIMS AME before you submit the form.

Lately I've been deleting Bailey's Irish Cream.

I’m pretty sure chicken smoking has to be disclosed on your FAA medical application. Consult with a HIMS AME before you submit the form.

I smoked but didn’t inhale.

I did my chicken smoking before everybody had cameras in their phones, so there’s no proof...unless there are long-term effects that can be medically detected. What’s the half-life of chicken smoke?

Back