Thought for the day

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

Remember . . . Half the people you know are below average.

"We were given our yearly evaluations and handed our objectives for the upcoming year: "Everyone must exceed the Team Average in sales dollars." My boss explained that this was not a case of exceeding a previous average; all ten of us were expected to be above whatever our current average was."

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/dnrc/html/newsletter68.html

As in, "I gave up engineering because Calculus was so hard. I switched to business and got the MBA."

The bell curve has a left edge, and people really live there.

Food:
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?

I never expected to see the day when girls would get sunburned in the places they do now--- WILL ROGERS

Will Rogers died in 1935 and has been dead for 73 years. Bob

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Will Rogers and Willey Post were killed in an airplane crash in Point Barrow, Alaska, in 1935. And I was 1year old. But, I can't remember it. :dunno: ;)

If the effort that went into research on enhancing the female bosom had gone into our space program, we would now be running hot-dog stands on the moon.

Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and enter your brain.
That's where crappy ideas come from.

If con is the opposite of pro,
is Congress the opposite of progress?

Should anyone be concerned by doctors and lawyers
who refer to their business as a "practice"?

Back