Thought for the day

Mari, these guys are yanking your chain, I think. Most stairs are too wide for a slinky to walk all the way down. Best you can get is three, MAYBE 4 stairs and that is only if you start on the very front edge of the first stair.
Ahh, so it was false advertising! And here I've been feeling inadequate all these years... :redface:

Mari, these guys are yanking your chain, I think. Most stairs are too wide for a slinky to walk all the way down. Best you can get is three, MAYBE 4 stairs and that is only if you start on the very front edge of the first stair.
Hmm I can get them to go all the way down the stairs to my basement

Ahh, so it was false advertising! And here I've been feeling inadequate all these years... :redface:

Well you and Greg apparently suffer form the same affliction. Might be a turbine pilot problem. ;););):D:D

OK, that does it! Headed out to get a Slinky... no wait, I'm trying to get rid of the junk in my house not acquire more. :dunno:

Slinky...Junk...!!!?? I think we know why the slinky gods are thwarting your attempt to master the sublime art of the slinky :D:D

Perhaps you need to study the 5 Moral Precepts of the Slinky!

1. I will be mindful and reverential with my Slinky,
I will not be violent nor will I kill with it.

2. I will respect the property of others, I will not steal their Slinkys.

3. I will be conscious and loving in my Slinky relationships,
I will not give way to lust of other people's Slinkys.

4. I will honor honesty, truth, and Slinkiness. I will not deceive others about my Slinky skills.

5. I will exercise proper care of my Slinky,
I will not abuse my Slinky.

Slinky...Junk...!!!?? I think we know why the slinky gods are thwarting your attempt to master the sublime art of the slinky :D:D
Ohhh, I have sinned against Slinky. I must repent!
worthy.gif

Why does the word "lisp" have an 's' in it? Isn't that kinda cruel?

Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?

Why does Tennessee have the same logo as Texas?
Jealousy, of course. :D

At least we're not trying to steal their water like one state who shall remain nameless is doing to TN. :p Ah heck, let's just move the state border north a mile or so. :rofl:

At least we're not trying to steal their water like one state who shall remain nameless is doing to TN. :p Ah heck, let's just move the state border north a mile or so. :rofl:
Hey, on approach to Rwy 2 at CHA today, I saw plenty of water in that lake! It's sure not keeping my DPE from taking his 28' boat off the lake. I'm sure you're not hurting much further up north, either! :)

It is written that if give a man a fish he eats for a day. But teach a man to be a fish and his friends eat for a week. Amphibians 5:3
Gospel according to Biff

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain.

If standards so often turn out to be BS, where did the original BS come from?
:)

Gotta love forwarded emails....

If you give someone your two cents worth but only get a penny for your thoughts, where does the other penny go?

Does the ABC song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing it?

Gotta love forwarded emails....

If you give someone your two cents worth but only get a penny for your thoughts, where does the other penny go?

Does the ABC song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing it?
How else am I gonna properly recite the ABC's?!?!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark?

Why waste your time arguing what to do for a bookmark when you could just stab yourself in the eye with a fork?

Reading is for losers anyway. Just watch TV and let the TiVo remember where you left off...

Back