Thinking about Ted

Well, Bryan isn't for sale. Eren's been trying to give him away but no luck yet. So I can't post a thread about it - I only post threads about things I might buy.

She could send him over to N. Korea, help them out over there in the mountains.

Well, Bryan isn't for sale. Eren's been trying to give him away but no luck yet. So I can't post a thread about it - I only post threads about things I might buy.

Anxiously awaiting the post about how you might buy me an airplane... ;)

This thread needs to be locked before it causes brain damage.

Cheers

paapt42.jpg

what's this "thinking" thing you speak of? doesn't that hurt?
It’s like exercising any part of yer body, it only hurts the first few times you use it...

I, for one, am grateful that this wasn't titled, "Dreaming about Ted".

But it's bad enough that I have a mental image of Br"Y"an on a bearskin rug, elbows on the floor, chin resting on hands, ankles crossed, legs bent at the knees, eyes looking up, and a thought balloon overhead with an image of Ted holding a chain saw while riding a unicorn.

Or maybe it's just me.

I, for one, am grateful that this wasn't titled, "Dreaming about Ted".

But it's bad enough that I have a mental image of Br"Y"an on a bearskin rug, elbows on the floor, chin resting on hands, ankles crossed, legs bent at the knees, eyes looking up, and a thought balloon overhead with an image of Ted holding a chain saw while riding a unicorn.

Or maybe it's just me.
Not to be presumptuous but who are you to protest the love which shall not be named? That said, your mental image of ted on a unicorn is disturbing in its many implications. When you were a boy did you get to tour the cockpit of an airliner while the captain was there?

and a thought balloon overhead with an image of Ted holding a chain saw while riding a unicorn.

My daughters are all about unicorns these days, and they also love chainsaws. So I could imagine them enjoying that image.

Thread drift: who here has had to watch "My Little Pony the Movie"? Whoever came up with that movie was on drugs, I'm thinking LSD.

Not to be presumptuous but who are you to protest the love which shall not be named? That said, your mental image of ted on a unicorn is disturbing in its many implications. When you were a boy did you get to tour the cockpit of an airliner while the captain was there?

Unicorns always bring this to mind, now... damn marketers...

btw.....I didn't think about Ted all day today....until just now. o_O

TED? What's TED? Should I be thinking about TED? Isn't that some kind of Technology Conference? Is there a podcast about TED?

I'm so confused about thinking I need some Artificial Intelligence. Does TED discuss that?

Cheers

Back